Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Funny trick question, Sean.

Well you will lose gold, that's pretty sure. Let's see how much.

As you want to volley that ally to 70b, let's assume that you have 70b initial cash. Volleying that ally will make you have a 70b ally as well as the gold you made from the volley, which would amount to around 15% of the final ally price (in fact, around 17% if you volley from zero on). So an ally worth 70b plus 10,5b cash.

Dropping that ally will give you 42b (or 60% refund), so around 52b in total cash. Resulting loss amounts to about 18b, or 25% of your initial cash. Your friend helping you volley though will have a net win of around 10b.

Repeat this a few times (it doesn't matter if you buy back the same ally at 10b or another one...), and your cash goes down while your volley partner thanks you for the gold transfer.

2. Can anybody tell me why resets are disabled for everybody ?

3. because Ata is run by a bunch of apes

4. Sums it up. Except for whoever runs the feedback. They're awesome.

5. Resets were mostly being used from reset bombs, the devs felt this hurt the game and removed them...

6. How do I get more bloodwood?

7. it drops from every final eb of a series starting from origins.
    ori fod sr tgl acc tsg asof, by heart

8. Should you upgrade one building at a time let's say as an Attack Build (Elven Temples) or as a Hansel (Unkari Ice Trees)?

9. Focus on land unlocks and building level 1 unkari ice trees/blood barracks until you reach abyss.

It's not as efficient to build in highlands/hoarfrost as it is to build in abyss.

10. What is the max you can get from dropping an ally?

11. 60% after 14 days.

12. In your phase of the game i would unlock lands and put lv1 buildings there. The gold boost is the biggest then. Unlock 15hl, 15hf, 5abyss. all lv 1 on them.

13. A few questions I have as a newbie on KaW,
    1. How to calculate your stats in Kcs/Mcs?
    2. How to fight/attack/act in an EB? Or How to know what action to use in an EB?
    3. What is the most preferable build?
    4. How to get equipments?

This is it as of now, I'd visit again for when I have more queries! :lol:

14. 3. If you like making big plunder, go for an attack build. If you don't like getting anonymously farmed, go for a hansel. If you know you're going to be really active, go for a shadow hansel.

15. There is a beginner guide in forums that will most definitely help you out. Forums>Forums>Guides>Beginner's Guide to Kaw

16. 3. If you like making big plunder, go for a hansel (spy). If you don't like getting anonymously farmed, go for a hansel. If you know you're going to be really active, go for a hansel.

17. Really? I barely make 4b off an unload.

And that's after skimming. In the end, I get 1b payout unless I decide to unload spies too.

18. If u want big plunder, any build with no towers. Hansel for everything else. :lol:

19. Welcome to Kaw!

1) on your profile, you will find your "Stats to allies". The sum of those 4 stats will make your "cs" (combined stats). I guess yours would be just over 100k (not having your profile in front of me).

2) The possible actions on an eb really depends on the eb and the phase it's in. Some secondary bars will have a description that might give you a hint on what's working, but I would suggest you to look the eb up in one of the guides in the resp forum section (Wulf's thread is a classic, but I think chocolate did complete it and Nazulle published a downloadable pdf guide).
    Or ask your clanmates. Quite a few starter clans have a short guide on their clan info page for typical ebs, other clans make sure to have a description in the CA (clan announcement). Or just ask your clanmates in cc.
    Try to grab the item phases ;-)

3) Well, it depends. You will have three different build types with distinct mechanics, depending on the ratio troop to spy buildings: Hitter, Hybrid and Spy build (also called hansel nowadays (cringe emoji)).
    All are viable and will do fine.
    Once you get into warring, you might enhance your actual build with towers, but I would advise you to delay that until you have a certain size as it will impact your growth.

4) Equipments drop randomly at the end of certain ebs (all ebs from Tier 6 on drop some), all you need is to participate to get a chance at it. What equip drops where can be found in the above mentioned guides. At your size, you will have a chance to get some pants from Reckoning, a helm from Origins and some NML shoulders (hmm, or bracers, lol).