 SOME VITAL FACTS! 

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Os-_____lillFaLcOnIlil_____101, Aug 1, 2015.

1. THIS IS THE TRUTH

2. Great thread opgood laugh

3. I always thought you were a guy.

4. My girlfriend wanted a cat. I didn't want a cat. We compromised and got a cat.

5. 5 days travel i packed good for 2weeks clothes lmao, i can relate on that

6. This is amazing :lol: please do some more.

7. Perhaps op tired of being told he's dts?

8. You bet! :p

9. When did jamy gave ya permission to try and understand them? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Thank you all for you lovely replies :D I will try making more threads if time permits

11. OMG! A woman Agrees :lol:

12. You missed out woman want a real man but have false hair false tan false boobs false nails and on and on but still want a real man 

13. I shall add that to my personal list :lol: :lol:

14. False tan false hair false nails on and on but they want a real man 

15. Its nice yall were able to compromise.

16. You forgot one,

Woman think the duck face is sexy, men think it's ugly. What's wrong with a smile?

17. Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is obviously sexism, you're making 40 statements about a whole gender that don't apply to every women on the planet...

Having said that, quite a few of these apply to all the girls I've ever met sooo.....

18. Clumsy would you settle for 99% of all women :p

19. I would say as a generalisation these are mostly true. However I wouldnt refer back to them or anything of the such considering not all ladies truly are all of these things and some probably arent even 5 of these things... Idk... Id say just be careful xD