Forum Game: Would You Rather

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by QWE_INVOKER_QWE, Jul 5, 2015.

1. U didn't answer mine

2. Yours was lame. If you own the world you would be a famous millionaire

3. Own the world. Would you rather eat 3 oz of dog poop, drink a cup of sweat from a basketball players sweaty socks, or drink a cup of drool?

4. I would just eat grapes

5. Show me 1 off topic post.

7. Drink a cup of drool. Would u rather find a money tree, steal a billionaires money (without anyone ever knowing) or own a bank

8. Find a money tree :D

Would you rather have airconditioning or electric fans?

9. Aircon. Would u rather play kaw or go on a date

10. Date.

Would u rather a million dollars or 100QD on KaW.

Actually scratch that u still need 1.2T to upgrade with the 100QD.

Would u rather have 1M or be a well known person around the world with 750K?

11. Well known. Wur be an international swimmer in Olympics or weightlifter

12. Wud u rahter hav swag or not

13. Swag.

Would you rather hang out with saltyfeet for a week or the guy that is posting spam threads?

14. Salty so I can 1V1 HIM IN Real LYFE AND FITE HM HRD!

Would u rather be the one who cracked the enigma code (and remain anonymous) or be the one who cracked the enigma machine but u went out to the world and said u were the one who did it, but u get hung?

15. An Enigma machine was any of several electro-mechanical rotor cipher machines used in the twentieth century for enciphering and deciphering secret messages. Enigma was invented by the German engineer Arthur Scherbius at the end of World War I.

If that's what you mean by enigma

16. Anonymous.

Would you rather try to achieve your dreams and risk failure, or live a predictable modest existence that noone will remember?

17. Risk failure.

Would you rather: Look 10 years into the future and see how your life is or be able to go back and change the mistakes in your life?

18. Change mistakes.

holy goodness this has gotten deep. I just wanted to ask a mundane question:

Would you rather wipe your butt with saran wrap or sandpaper?

19. Saran Wrap

Would you rather kill yourself or commit suicide?

20. Do I choose how I go out?