Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

2. How?
    Edit: I've looked over the codes, there's nothing wrong or weird about them.
    Color, imgfit, underline, italics. No weird code that makes all text after the post red.
    I don't get it.

3. I don't understand it either but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the pb link

4. And it works with any color

5. If someone were to put the exact color that the forum background is, they'd ruin entire pages of posts.
    But I mean, who would be so diabolical
    /hides Google search history

6. That's the problem, there isn't a color that matches the background

7. Finding the Hex code would do it. Just need a PC person to SS the forum and take it to a program that can identify hexidecimal color values.

8. Way ahead of you, Castiel. :roll:

9. This is why we can't have nice things.

10. I love you.
    Edit: No homo. Whew, almost forgot.

11. Oh yeah this is why

12. how was that done..teach me someone

13. I don't see why everyone is confused about the so called black magic post. There are two starting color tags and one closing tag. This means that the two outermost tags are used hence you have the cyan tag being made whatever color they want it to be. All the other text falls under the red color so I don't see why there is so much confusion.

14. Because leaving a color tag open at the end doesn't usually effect an entire page. It just shows up as a failed code.
    For example if I leave this open, it won't bother the rest of the posts. Maybe a second tag is required, with one end tag? if this works, I'm totally using it to ruin low effort threads.

15. Interesting behaviour, certainly a forum bug.

Incomplete tags shouldn't have an overlapping effect onto other posts. Funny.

16. Ok now I'm on mobile I understand the issue. The black magic thing doesn't work on pc but it does on mobile

17. Anyone one know clans that have a really active cc?

18. Many clans have active cc, but most of those are the ones with the larger players, and thus have higher cs reqs. If you want active cc and don't care for home clans, ride around with mercs. Cc gets active with them around, and they are never in one clan for too long. If you need names of their job walls tell me and I can supply those on your wall for quick reference.