The Farmer's Journey, Part 1: Testament of the First Harvest

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 26, 2015.

1. Rider i love you but its getting old. You can do plenty well on any of these events for free. Hell most in b2b still only have a shot at 5k. Lots won't make that. Just do what you would do any way and enjoy the free crap at the end. Why look a gift horse in the mouth? If people didn't spend on this game, bye bye free to play game.

2. How about doing Smoke Signals? I made 420 belts off one drop!

3. This is actually pretty dang great!
    A little of something for everyone and it helps beginners grow with ease with the huge BB payouts for simple participation

4. I can't find the ******* straw man

5. He is with the lion and tin man. The monkeys took Dorothy and toto to the castle.

6. To see the Pinball Wizard of course...

7. So top ten players names are posted...let's see the farm fest this weekend. I'm sure leaders will opt in to stay on top

8. Or want opt in lol an carry on stacking skulls, with 2days of pvp it will be brutal XD I'm still having the "do I really wanna risk everything speech" with myself

I May wait till last hour an cast a spell then squeeze all the xtals I can in that small time frame

An or team up with other spell casters an do a couple hour thing

9. How can u risk everything without knowing the PvP event rules?

10. If they can be stolen an clans will be hitting as a team, you do the math!

11. Can only steal Golden Sheaves.
    How many do u have n do the math

12. Why no details on the banners?

13. Click event button YW

14. Lmao. I love when people post without even reading op. Tell em nighthawk!

15. My event tab still doesn't show the banners either. Just a picture of inferno still. I guess kaw com needs to nudge the devs some more

16. I've had my silly moments also lol
    All a part of the game n da fun

17. you need to update kaw

18. I kinda want to stop before getting the 5k skulls...those 2500 level items look super cool

19. Technically my confusion came from reading the op lmao, but cool story tho

20. It's still part one.. we have 99 parts left for other players :lol: