[COMING SOON] New Look & Event Page

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 1, 2015.

1. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

Can s5 give the equip she is wearing? That's be awesome to have that equip for special warring season :p. Or an eb, whichever kaw prefers, but I prefer it coming from wars....

And also, anyone notice on the current screen, the castle looks like the castle in the game, but on the new screen, it doesn't.... Maybe more castle upgrades? :eek:

2. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

I'd rather they stick with the Water v Air theme. The equip for that was beautiful. I still think those shoulders are the best design in the game.

S3 equip looked very cartoonish.

3. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

Then don't have one :)
    Or just choose an equip that you would like to have :)

4. The equipment may be Beginners set of equipment that lowers stats. I have been waiting for this moment ever since equient was released.

5. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

I just entered to win a poster. :) May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor

6. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

give us back the original please.

7. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

No

8. Oh great, she's even more ugly than before.

Bring back the photo from when the game was first created! She did it for me. If you know what I mean ;-)

9. Arkosa is a ghetto ass name

10. All yall some haters.

11. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

Can we a view of her backside next time?

12. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

Bigger breasts please. I don't get up for anything less than an E-cup.

13. How can i get the sword as equipment?looks better than the rest of them...good artwork...

14. Support. Red Revolution!!!

15. Thank you ATA for your hard work! Support!

16. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

So you have concentrated on art work . Hmmmm why not invest your manpower in making the game evolve and have more playing options.The icon alone won't draw more players to play this game, and got to be honest a poster giveaway ------ REALLY .

17. The new event page sounds awesome

18. Re: [COMING SOON] New Look

Please shut up. Thx.
    The important thing is that they are putting in the effort. I noticed how the insecure people just demand everything to go the way they want it to. While others work to improve things around them.
    Just my observation.