Harb Pulls Revenge Strip on IMF: 526T

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Apr 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frog, 1 second delay is just game lag. Happens a lot. Ain't photosshopped

2. Shhh don't tell the nOob that.

Ps. Frog, I'm ashamed of your 400b in allies. All my allies were stripped off zaft members. Go ahead and count them

3. Chubbs 4/4/13 pinned. No fails there. 205 first hit after today's upgrade.

4. Lol Monkey I long since had my alts clean off my allies. No use keeping large amounts on a main build in OSW.

Anyway you should know a lot about alts. Why don't you long on to Crazy again and wreck another EE war?

5. Wow, Monkey! It's been a while since I've seen a build like yours. What good is it besides preventing a strip?

6. There is a point in keeping lots of allies on main accounts during osw. Fun. Challenge. Risk. You might as well be a statless alt with your 400b lol.

I can't take credit for Crazy's misdeeds either. Funny as they are, they aren't my actions.

7. I see you approve of his actions then? New Age approves of his behavior?

8. As for Fun Challenge Risk, look at your build. Where's the fun of being 95% sdt?

9. I have 3 pages of fails lol,photoshopped? No don't think so bud...butthurt about what?youre joke kid 

10. Lol I wasn't the one who was stripped Chubbers. If I'm such a joke why do you stalk me so much? I know you're butthurt when I helped strip that little alt of yours a while back, but it's time to get over that, man.

Perhaps you're just shocked I know about that deal you made with MG behind your clan's back. Don't be. Many know already.

Btw I just gave you 4 inc. why don't you post how I did? 

11. Anyway it's a April Fool thread. If you have nothing better to do than post character assassinations, I respectfully ask you to leave. Ty.

12. Can you tell the story of my deal it sounds awesome

13. Butthurt

14. Monkeychump said funny not approving. Wow. Learnt to spell.

15. Feels stalked lolololol

16. The big boys? Then u no nothing about it

17. Support

18. Salty got a thing for frog ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.