Guide to SKO!!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Jul 2, 2014.

1. If only noobs would read this

2. Hi sexy Even u notice this still don't understand some noob 

3. I know this was written as a joke but there r lots of nuances to sko that many dun understand

Regardless sko is a skill

4. Support!!
    Vix missed the point of explaining how to sko..

5. This is just a thread where OP tried (and partially managed) to be funny. Should belong to "Fan fiction" section of Forums. Or at best to "Other KaW discussions".

6. How dare you suggest to send none FF threads to FF?!

7. I'm sorry :( "Other KaW discussions" then?

8. Many people on iPhones can't move as quick as comp clients. And a majority of users are using phones...

9. This is a basic guide to skoing but support for the noobs 

10. Number 1 reason ppl can't sko LAG.I got 2% left on spies atk gone then I hit to sko and it just sits their thinking while someone else hits me and I'm koed.

11. Also number 1 excuse. Just man up and say i got beat. Lag excuse is old and pointless.

12. lag is very real tho...

so are slow fingers on inexperienced warriors...

but lag remains relevant.

13. Is it easier to self knock out on android or PC?

14. Probably pc. Android has the list issue

15. Skoing. I have been so good at skoing that even when I steal no pots, and kaw says "no units", I still get credit in cc for an SKO.

#SKOboss #LagIsFake #Ipay100dollarsAmonthForFASTinternetSoIcanSKObetter #Spent1300onMyPCforSKOpurposes
    #imAloser

16. Kylekingkomachine

17. Red please rename to How zaft osws

18. Lol! My favorite are the rage SKO posts in cc. I'm sure the person being ko'd is thinking - "I'm going to sit here and do nothing because losing is fun" - we all try to sko and it's got some skill to it, but it is the luck of the draw or "hit" in this case.

19. Hahhaha " isn't the time to take a toilet brake " 

20. What do you mean. I war from the toilet at work. Only place I can hide. Lol