250k a year. u mad?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by saltyfeet, Mar 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pup really nos McDonald's inner works! :lol:

2. Funny how salty's spelling improves when he's angry. 

So, you're claiming to have 30lbs more muscle mass than Arnold did in his prime? Lol perhaps you'd also claim to be seven feet tall. Personally I'm 6'1" and 185. Much more realistic. SS or it's bs, salty. My guess is we have a short little porker on our hands, mates. 

3. I'm not mad, but I know minimum wage employees that spell better.

4. Proof or your lieing

5. 185? Wow. U truly is a nerd.
    Ss? Only u nerds do that.
    You got stuck in arnolds time. Wake up. 270 for a guy who's been lifting his whole life is not that much. Also, ive been that weight at the peak of my bulking cycle. So none of ur arguments stick. What did i expect? U dont even lift. :lol:

6.  Please Come Help With No Quarters PLEASE 90% Come Help Big Hitters Needed 

7. Congrats good luck this year

8. Thanks snowman dude. I hope you reach your goals this year too!

9. Don't really believe you....

Either you don't make 250k or you're extremely stupid

The average American (middle class) makes about 50k a year (idk exactly) you claim to make five times that

If you do make this and are being serious you need to visit some low income places and see what many people live like and you would not consider yourself middle class or average at all

10. See salty won't prove it.. I'm a linesman electrician. An I don't make that much, so I'm sure u don't.. Prove it to me I'll show you mine if you show me yours... Btw your parents checks don't count

11. Ur an electrician. I (for the most part) own a company. What r u talking about? Jeeeez

12. SS or it doesn't exist.

13. What state is your company based out of?

14. I am middle class. Nothing fancy here. My parents were not rich so we sometimes struggled to get by. Things are better now. Thats all im saying.

15. Glad things are going good for you. Why don't you hire a tutor to help with that grammar issue if you make so much?

16. Cuz i dont wanna/feel i jave a probkem. Now, stop tellung me what to do with my life/money bfore i get a cf from u.

I started learning how to play the guitar btw. : )

17. Only 2.9% of US workers make 250k per year lol  you can't honestly expect anyone to believe that you, given your sentence structure, are in the wealthiest 3% of the US.

18. I was just concerned for you, man.

I actually care.

19. Plz hold me cuz im fainting! Pup doesnt beliebe me! Oh no! What am i gonna do?!?!?!

20. Probably work on your typing skills.

Is it me or does it look like Salty smashed his head over and over on his keyboard?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.