The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. Lol Dave. Nice.

2. @phoinix, now go read the book and be surprised at the chances they no doubt made to the movie.

3. I know, bur the story is kind of straightforward. Probably less change than in most other book-movie adaptations.

And yes, my friend bought the trilogy, so I'll be reading them soon.

Also, I bought A Song of Ice and Fire, because I'm rich like that.
    *wink* @Para

4. Whenever I see one of those old threads come on, I'm always like this...

Hope this works.

And seriously, what's with the radio silence from you guys? Who's left in FF?

5. Im always here but I dont relate to what you guys talk about...

6. You must join us in both body and soul.
    And yah... That GIF failed.

By the way, PSAT's are this Wednesday. With a little studying I got a 181. Terrible. >.<

My Error ID sentences are terrible. Either that or you should see some of the questions. I guarantee you that you'll find NO error with the sentence. It's really frustrating.

7. And OMG... Only around 50 pages into The Maze Runner... Besides for the general plot, the movie is NOTHING like the books. Seriously. Watch/read both and you'll see what I mean.

8. Yeah I don't understand so I'm out.

9. Hi there, Benny! This section of the forums is called Fan Fiction, where everyone can write stories, poems and so on! :D

10. I see Benny finally lurked down here.

Welcome to the spot.

11. Benny is here? I'm back :lol:

12. I know I made this section of forums :p have to check in on my baby

13. Aww thanks Benny.

But seriously help us get this back on AT. This section is pretty much dead.

Also, how was your KaW vacation?

14. Hey all, just checking in.

15. Ew, it's too dark.

16. OMG this layout is both weird and completely awesome! We can see post count on mobile! THANK YOU DEVS!

17. Got a snowboard. About time, too.
    Can't wait until snowboard season