The Crux Crusades (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Really, if its that difficult all we actually need for a leaderboard are numbers 1, 10, 100, 500 & 1000... At least that would b a start to help folks see where they were in perspective to where they want to be for the respective rewards ...

2. not speel for me

3. Never get the reward when gold win 12 hrs ago?

4. No reward here yet either 12 hours later for being on winning team

5. Support @orange

6. Still no gold chest. Had 70 tokens going into last round...85 after round was over. No notification in my news feed about winning team. Alt was also on gold. Received his reward but this account nothing.

7. Devs please make a leaderboard

8. So far this event has been pretty cool! I hope the developers will continue to do other events similar to this one. The only complaint I have is that there has not been a leaderbored posted at all.

You would think to increase crystal and seal sales the developers would start posting a leaderboard. Hint Hint lol

,-.
    \ ;-.

\\/ Fly ´¯`..¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.
    :Ο0 .¸¸.´¯`..¸¸.´¯`
    //\
    / `-'
    .¸¸.´¯`.¸¸¸.´¯`
    `-

9. I think Devs just fires the Data Analyst guy. So no one doing the LB. Btw, I can work as Data Analyst part time. Hire me so I can help on preparing the LB for this event. Lol

10. Q. At the end of the event, do your chests that you use get included???

11. still no reward for winning last round?

12. when will individual leader boards be up?

13. Why did I loose my griffin status right at the end of the event??? Will I not get my chest now if they win?

14. Mhmmm I hope I get reward before my clan runs of seals to use my bonus on

15. Why no rewards yet?

16. Why cant u let us have numerous chests devs? I mean cmon let em stack

17. HTE started way before end of round and ended before round ended. Should have gotten roughly 50 battle tokens but since we did I was short of 50. We need our battle tokens please Devs.

18. Still don't kmo what ebs drop the stupid tokens but I don't have much. Where is the eb list for tokens

19. Not remotely interested in a event that cannot post the times in a recognized international timezone.

Devs
    Most peope know their local tz conversion to gmt...but most people outside norh america do not know your obscure tz. So easy for devs to post in a broadly recognised tz.