CF to "the knights of the fire emblem"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by l_____Kingdom-_of__Heaven____I, Oct 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why should it be erased? You were stupid enough to mess with one of the top clans in the game and post about it. That makes us entitled to laugh at your stupidity ya fool. Maybe you should erase your account?

2. :lol: Duncan

3. Thank you for this "apology". Looks like I have someone to waste my spies on again.

4. Silly towered SH

5. I feel sorry for op being farmed by Kofte his just tiny. Perhaps keep you smack talk to a min.

6. Lock now, after i got the…

LAT!!!

7. He called me out said I couldn't hit him. Wasn't smart enough to know ppl have smaller accounts just for this reason. KotFE had nothing to do with this. I'm done with him but the rest of you feel free to do as you wish with him.

8. Dbad1 why is it your always in a 1v1 like all the time 

9. No one denies bacon.....No one.

10. Mod locking thread

11. Probably because everyone loves him, but he doesn't love them back so they get angry and abuse hI'm?

12. So I got a CF an was liek

[​IMG]

13. After I cf it's funny how everyonne else hops on the bandwagon an starts to farm me you must really like to pray on the weak. I'm a new player learning this game I messed up and got farmed by a bigger clan and now waking up to a account name unclesi hitting me. Listen I ask mods to lock this thread like 8 hours ago im not sure wth there doing but, since it not lock yet I can say most of you that hit me already have your in game friends. I'm sure you guys will not FARM Kotfe if you do send some SS on this thread I bet there won't be crap here. Excalty so sthu and get over it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.