Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Divide it by 50

2. What is worse ? Complaining about the Devs and their 'updates and changes' to their game, or complaining about the Players and the way they play it?

And by worse i guess I mean childish, immature, and a general waste of time and digital space.

3. Its a tie for last.

4. How do you use Health Crystals

5. Go to marketplace, then oracle, then exchange a health crystal for troops and spies.

6. After almost five years of playing I am in need of some build advice for an alt I'm building. I recently became intrigued by the primal wars but I don't know about the specific builds needed to be successful. If there is a post concerning this, could I please have a link? If there is not a guide for this I would appreciate knowing what builds are the most successful and also have a rough estimate of buildings needed. Much thanks in advance.

7. What is the best equip for the weapon and feet slots? (Only EBS)

8. Do spy defense pots help any to defend against scouts?

9. No, scouts don't burn sdp. Assassins and Steals do though.

10. Nope. Only against assasn and steals.

That's why often times people will scout bomb someone spies to zero and then assasn them if they can't get past their spies and troops.

11. If someone hires an Allie from me and it says I made a 2b profit then I hire back and the other guy rehires and it says I made a 2.5b profit, have I made 4.5b total or 2.5?

Haha worded terribly but gets the point accros lol

12. You get both the 2b and 2.5b separately.. For the ALLY* hire

13. What advantages do pure spies get in war?

14. IF you banked all your gold, you wont be able to be attacked

15. Does Fod blood rains do equip drop?

16. Yes. Blood rains or not, an equipment EB is still an equipment EB.

17. Do you get more chances when skimming an equip eb rather than unloading on it?

18. Chances of gaining an equip I mean

19. The way I learned it, it's like lottery, an each action is a ticket. So no. I could easily be wrong, that theory was right around when equip was released and everyone wanted the secret, and no one had it.