The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. i don't, is it good?

i'm leaving for a week-long camping trip in north carolina, so i won't be on all week, btw.

2. Ahh... that's too bad. Try to get wifi if you can. ;)

And yes, you should definitely watch Game Theory. It's smart, and just fun to watch.

3. Just finished the third season of Spartacus (War of the Damned). **** you history for being SET IN STONE! Noooooooo! :( :( :(
    I was ******* crying at the end.

4. "If [discrimination based on gender] is so bad in our affluent county, why is it that I, a cishet white boy,"

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

5. welcome to the Super Amazing End Card Tournament!

This week: How games can get you a real girlfriend, or how creepers work! Just click the annotation!

*Returns back to the shadows, depressed for a reason I'm not sure of*
    

6. *tries to think of something witty to say*

*gives up*

7. So did you just start watching Game Theory, Dragon?

8. No. I've always watched it.
    :3

I was quoting it

9. In other news:

On this other 3rd party game I play, the storyline is nearing the end and I'm so hyped for nerdy reasons none of you would understand. -3-

10. So...Are you guys ever going to write something..or.. :p

11. So I just spent the last 3 and half hours ish building my new PC which I dub; 'Quailmeister'.

Still installing Windows but all logic and my money suggests she will be pretty beastly.

Here's a picture of the beauty…
    [​IMG]

12. Dayum.
    How much did she cost?

13. About £1100 including monitor but I managed to get Windows 8 and Office Professional for £40.

14. after four hours of work on my last-quarter photog final i swear to god i'm going to set my laptop on fire ;A;

15. After 20 hours on BF4 in one week I think I'm going to keep playing.

16. Ew, too buggy.

17. For PC.
    Xbox is pretty smooth I guess.