Season 3- Damocles list- Worst of the worst edition

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PandaGeorge, Mar 18, 2014.

1. BHoG dragon BHoG didn't reset because of farming. I will bet $100 on that.

2. I feel (and I hope Im not the only one) that OP deserves something for this. That he has helped better kaw greatly, and has spent much of his time in this without asking for anything in return. Atleast he should get the VK badge. He has by far done his part for the community

3. I was stabbed

4. Great job panda well done bro

5. The damacles list has been a great source of entertainment for me this season, and no doubt a helpful tool for those that bothered to use it. Great work pandageorge

6. I was stabbed has to be the best excuse I've ever heard. Pics or it didn't happen lol

7. Pinkie Rarity Sparklw seems pretty chill with Max firing guns off :lol:

8. As far i as recall. Yonko's excuse was so awesome the clan required prood. And he sent them pictures of the stab. The thing was. They hadnt seen him before so they didnt know if it was him or not.

Now that i recall there was also one player saying she was war prepping and her cat got under the car. And she spent the war trying to get him out. That one was memorable

Also they were two players that reset at matchup. One we logged and the other one was @ owwn on last day.

For my part. My favorite one was maxpayne's pic. Making gifs out of clips and memeing pictures really was my fun time

9. This was fun great thread even tho i was up there lmao but reading some of the excuses was great

10. Lmfao "i was stabbed" thats ******* genuis :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#SAVEFC

11. Just a heads up. Your first gif with the dog had a bypass of an underage naked girl running down the street just so you know.

12. That picture won the pulitzer prize. If mods deemed it bypass they can remove it

13. Panda u nub, hahahaha, you keep failing put my name in red Lol

14. I've always hated snitches

15. For a inactive guy, D-A has some nice equipment.

16. Great Thread!!! Zaft lost a member(her) and I lost a girlfriend from S2. That's an excellent forum and killer effort on yur part to keep all separate and low key. Know a little of what ya must have gone through! Much appreciated thread PandaGeorge! Hope your able to do it again for S4

17. Thank you all for the support. And believe it. Damocles will return on season 4!!!