AoC S3 Commemorative

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Amun-Ra, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Nothing but love and respect to AOC. CAJUN I know you've worked your ass off for this and it couldn't have happened to a better person.
    Broken your wc skills rock bro. Keep up the good work.
    To all the ppl at AOC you are good kick ass ppl.
    Enjoyed EVERY war I was able to do there.
    Best of luck going forward.
    AOC

2. Wrong flag

3. The Articles of Confederation was a government article before the constitution was made, not anything to do with Confederates.

4. Sure but to use american flags in same sense as a confederacy in america?
    Only one flag to choose

5. But there is nothing generally related to the Confederates...

6. Ok lol
    I see your point, im redneck.
    There is only one flag to use in america when speaking of a confederacy.

7. Peace.

Thanks for letting me "drive-thru" a few times. Good luck going forward, except against LaR of course.

8. Titan I wasn't at AoC but it was a pleasure in the last chaos wars to war with you. Sorry I let you down a few of those times. Glad you did well.

9. Forgot me  grats AoC!

10. AoC Pride

11. Stinky settle down this thread about the season not the flags bud it's all good 

12. Great thread TITAN
    Respect to AoC

13. Congratulations AoC members. Thanks for letting me war there a cpl times  Best of luck in S4 ️

14. Nice presentation, thread well done.

Congrats on the season and on your level 50 rewards

15. Oh wow Titan awesome thread bro & very nicely presented. As previously stated we have an amazing family here, the only clan I have ever been in that actually felt like a family. CC is always active & lively, everyone makes the changes they need to with their build for the benefit of the clan as a whole, everyone does incredible in all aspects of war (well 99% of the time =), I just can't say enough!

Our final war such a testament to our ability to work as a team & such an incredible way to end the season. Averaging 8-12 kos per enemy turtle wave & gaining such a nice lead at the end from being behind in the beginning. Excellent work everyone!

It has certainly been an honor to fight alongside of our AoC warriors and I look forward to the upcoming Chaos Wars!

16. Congratulations! IT's funny I know half peeps in 50 club yout named :)

17. Congrats Titan!To you and your clan!

18. Grats big brother. Sorry couldnt work it out to war with you. Maybe next season.

19. Thank you Selaphia  I appreciate your kind words, giggles brother, season 4 you and I man start to finish no other way around it 