Hello New Kaw Players.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Pee_0n_Me, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Because you were either stealing or assasinating while the other player was attacking him. Hope that answer is good enough to suit you kind sir.

2. No we are both using attack bar only

3. For christs sake

Hansels go DTW when no gold out unless you are a hybrid or another hansel.

Your friend was an attack build, you are hybrid, target gold went to zero therefore he went dtw to att from an attack build

4. @Larry maybe bcus his bfa was higher nd he had all of his equipment on?

5. Well, to answer this plainly you have 2 energy bars, one was used up, one was left open. very simply put.

6. Assassin may he right

7. may be*

8. May be? I am right.

9. Silver is right, if attacking a hansel with attack build he will go dtw when he runs out of gold. He will still be open for attacks from hybrids and other hansels though.
    OP u have no clue about basic fight mechanics.

10. Yes Silver is correct.. My point to the op is that new players need help with build mechs so they can figure out what build they want to shoot for..

If you can't help with simple build mechs then your help is not needed

11. Hence, I stated here to help NEW players. The questions no matter how I answered would have been wrong in your eyes. Lets keep the insults out and the info in this thread please.

12. Wait

Energy bar?????

/)_-

13. Here is your info: These type of threads have always FAILED very hard. But don't stop, when you fall on your face always get back up and try again with a revised plan.

[​IMG]

14. Not true it was a basic question on fight mechs.. You need to brush up on fight mechs so when new players ask you about builds to can tell them about some of the pros and cons

15. As I look back my help for any player is not needed. I shall request a thread lock and leave kaw. Sorry If I offended anyone.

16. You didn't offend (at least not me).
    The only problem is that you can't help new players while being very new to the game yourself

17. Nicely done everyone. Another noob quit. :lol:

18. Pretty much Phantom, helping people is fine. Helping when you dont have a clue, which means your just speaking to speak, is not. It only ends up with half-taught players.

19. If I dig a hole in my front yard how long will it take to get to China?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.