HoG and OG - OSW - The Real Truth

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoppaBear, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Thanks That alliance looks like it will be hard to take down, lot of strong clans in there. Good luck all.

2. I will pass this along to the other WDGAF leaders that have no idea. I appreciate your assistance, and I will definitely recommend you for Valiant Knight.

P.S. I'm totally against stripping in the dark. I enjoy stripping my targets when their awake, in the light. This way I can see their face when they realize I just helped them upgrade.

3. Willy-forum time waster etc, I'm sure when OG alliance wants your opinion - they'll give it to u

4. Willy no offence intended at all, but I can't help but hear the Stevie Ray Vaughan song "Willy the wimp" in my head every time I see your name.

It's a great song...

5. / ͟༗ ͟\Hever: I don't know but to me "dark" meant small ass strips that go undetected because their so tiny, maybe 200B 100B you know.

6. Yo Rusty !!!! What about Pun? Just can't be tossing my name out there w/o paying me!

7. Damn it!!!!! Thought I would get away with that with out a tax! Hahahhahahahaha How much donI owe you thos time? :p

8. @hand of god- I guess you would assume that since your leadership has continuously lied about strips to keep morale high. Check the Leaderboard. There's a few missing from your side. None from ours. 

9. Strips don't go unnoticed, even if small news feed fills up fast.

10. If the OG Alliance WANTS my opinion, they will GIVE IT to me?

They are going to provide me with my own opinion?

[​IMG]

11. Belle, You suck turds

12. Really Belle? You wanna talk LB? So your saying it is more important to have strength in a few instead of strength in masses? Why would you only bring up the 5% the other 95% of the game can't hit? I bet I know why.. Lets get back to that morale boosting posts you were talking about.

OG Alliance
    Clan Rank Clan
    #42 HOG
    #44 MG
    #55 OG
    #114 WAR
    #127 iGF
    #131 OutlawZ
    #170 War Honour
    #180 NBN
    #190 OS

WDGAF
    Clan Rank Clan
    #47 Regs
    #94 Taka (war?)
    #101 Veritas
    #176 DOA
    #191 Alpha
    #241 Regs ret

As you can see I left out some for us between 190 and 300. And sorry Belle I really tried to find MDK and LR. But my phone just wouldn't scroll that low. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But ya you can tell by growth since last osw.. OG is really hurting. :roll:

13. Well since mg was in the teens on LB clans they dropped alot, and war was in the 20's as well hmm yup dropped alot, who else iG nbn was 50's or was it 70's either way that's a nice drop, and the other clans are all mergers you don't have many actual real clans in og just abunch of merged clans trying to make a name for themselves cause they got wrecked last osw and going to get wrecked again this one  suck it chickens

14. Opps remove iG  meant *in og,*

15. This thread is still alive:lol: regs your a bunch of eb queens ☠ɵ₲ Ѧ།།ιⱥηƈɛ☠   ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟ཛུ ͟Ꭺོ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟ Ꭷ ͟Ꭸ ͟ ͟Ꮹོ ͟བུ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰི ͟ 

16. You regs but of eb noob  you expect to win lol good luck sicniss bce

17. Someone in Regs talking about being smashed last war and mergers? :lol: :lol: :lol: