Since the last KaW update !!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by pank, Mar 18, 2013.

1. I have noticed this we need to email support

2. No difference for me.

3. Since the last update..the repeat action by clicking to hit the eb is way slower then usual..

4. I've actually noticed a few things, about ebs after updating. My bar turns grey and seems to take longer to unload, I fail attacks I would NEVER fail before, and my damage has been nerfed :eek:

5. ive been growing alot lately but i think i have it too :0

6. I sometimes fail last hit on fod now even thou I upgraded recently. Never happened before update. Equip been the same for last 3 months atleast.

7. WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THE GAME????!!!!

8. People are spamming in capital red letters.

That's why obviously.

9. what? I can't hear you.

10. My Attacks do more damage then my assn and I'm hansel, however in FOD my assn does more damage then my attack but I seem to be loosing Attacks now were as before I wasn't loosing only when I hit ebs "New growth higher" it is very weird op :( hopefully it will be fixed soon

Oc3an

11. i have noticed somethings too. :|

12. That's why I don't update till about a week or more after it's released. Bugs can occur and mess around with people.

13. Unfortunately I have not got that option as I'm PC based

Thanks to all who have taken the time to read and input your thoughts here I hope the Dev's have been monitoring this thread and will react accordingly

If not you could always use the feed back button to express your concerns

Happy KaWing :)

14. I haven't noticed it on eb's but I have noticed I fail a lot on smaller accounts with attacks. But on larger accounts I win more.

15. @ pank. I'm guessing its b/c your eq is pretty bad. I'd suggest trying to find a Tt them tgl then do some ee wars, not necessarily in that order.

16. lol. Pank. :lol: