A Changing Personality Feedback/Discussion

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *I_Got_Da_Swagger (01), Jan 23, 2013.

1. It's right here, IGDS. :lol:

2. Yay :) I like it

Grrrrrr still hate. Blake ....

And what happened to lialahs family ....
    Hmmm?

3. Re: A Changing Personality

Why did you block me hmmmmm remember I wasn't the one who said mean things about you on the forums and told nobody to b my friend

4. Lol kat :)
    Angel, I blocked you because you were highly disrespectful to my family and me.

5. To your family? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ohrly

6. If I really said that show it in screenshot ok!

7. Look, I'm not going to discuss this with you here. This thread is for feedback on my story ONLY. I will unblock you but I am not going to refollow you.

8. Meh.... I still don't realize what's going on .... they are getting attacked by angels .... ok they did something bad ...

DEMONS? !!??? demons and angels are enemies .... they don't mix one= good one = bad .......

9. Great story so far! At the beginning I felt like there were some time gaps and it's a bit more romantic than I would normally choose but it's got a great plot line and is written pretty well!

10. I'm sorry angel, I'm afraid I'm not following.

Hey flamingtomato. Well, I'm a girl and I love the old soppy romance books, so I really wanted to include some romance, and not just action.

11. Haha your name doesn't hint at it but your writing did, and hey romance is alright, you write like a girl though (that's not an insult, the girls point of view is much more detailed in terms of what they do than the guys point of view)

12. Yeah I know I get it all the time. Yep girls do seem more emotive than guys, weirdly enough.

13. The part that stuck out most to me was when she first got to the school you described what she did in a way a guy never would, because a guy would never notice those subtleties otherwise it wouldn't work ever.

14. Yeah ........ I cant find the last time you wrote this book /:

15. Yeah I get what you mean. And if I were writing a description about a female character, I most probably wouldn't write it in the way that a boy/man would.

16. Haha it's all good, but you gotta finish it!

17. It's all pre-written, so it definitely is finished! I'm just trying to space out the chapters a little bit.

18. Haha pre- writing is smart, especially considering I get into it at the beginning then always begrudgingly finish it later

19. Just post the rest of the story hmmmmmmmmm.....