Old school war strategy guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Distance, May 20, 2011.

1. Good stuff, best war guide I've ever seen. Still Lookin for one to teach me something tho .

2. Awesome guide.

3. How this isn't stickyed I don't know

4. Nicely done distance, a solid overview.

5. Great post. Distance. Lol. Which catagory Will u place me after our epic battle . Ill put u in the tough Guy catagory

6. Im a propagandist.

7. What happened to the plan distance? Lolz

8. While Distance does discuss real wars here - that is the only fun war to have where people get their growth stalled by being dogpiled by teams of equal players or whacked by singular strong players- he's also been in some killer system wars.

If he doesn't do a guide on them I'll link this one and write the guide. I'll talk to some of the guys who were in the hardest system war to date WiG/Nemisis where no one knew until the last hour who would win, and all players fought like madness.

9. This is the whole reason I joined IG family and not only am I getting closer to osw I a have also grown alot. I am almost -wig- so I can't wait for osw.

10. Keep growing mickey...

Do some ally trading. Talk to any pro for details.

11. :O I was not in the wig/nemesis war, so I can't say for sure, but imo the most epic system war was zaft vs iG. That was sooooo intense, and it involved all the subclans too ^_^! iG just came up with some crazy good tactics that everyone uses today. (lol drop volley)

It is good to know that some other epic system wars have happened since then! I thought they all pretty much died out. **please devs work on pvp instead of pve!!!!!*

12. What the hell is an old school war???

jk

13. Yes Swabia. I think i slept for 4 hours during That war. That was fun. Hope the Devs can bring those times back and stop pw and like hotch said focus more on pvp.

14. I guess any references to pws should be changed to eb lol

15. Thnx for bumping Distance I've been looking for thus thread.

16. Thanks Distance from all the people who haven't read this yet