Rise of the Blitzhawken Discussion

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by KyleBrowning, Sep 5, 2011.

1. I like it! Can i have a big chaos-filled entrance?

i agree with irin

MOAR

2. Thanks everyone
    @fury in due time

3. I give it an A for Awesome!

4. I really can't wait until the next chapter, because I want to know what happens and see what everyone's characters are like 

5. And as I've said before, it's an awesome story. I like how you describe things 

6. Thanks everyone for the support

7. Very interesting, I like how you set up the first chapter. Pls write more soon!

8. ty very much Storra

9. Chapter 2 is under revising expect it shortly

10. Chapter 2 is out yes that person died at the end 
    Ppl introduced
    Cheesemuffin's Samael
    IronHulk's Gargoth

11. Power to gargoth
    [​IMG]

12. He will have a larger role later

13. It's all like "pew pew pow pow it's a battle!"

And then I'm like "***** I GOT THIS"

14. Lol it does sound like that

15. Aw, she died 
    Whatever, it's tour story and I can't wait until the next chapter 

16. Okaimi don be sad next chapter will surprise you

17. Oohhh... I am intrigued 

18. I'm going to dissect chapter two.(Because I feel like it)
    I'm just going to make it general so either very bad, bad, good or very good.

Beginning-Very good, the description was wonderful. I could really get the image in my head.

Middle-Bad. (this is the part where the dialogue starts.) I'm guessing this is third person writing. I think it's the one where you can only hear one characters thoughts?
    First problem I had with it: The fact that Alyssa didn't say anything/respond when the boys ran off. I may be wrong, but from what I've read, I've gotten the feeling that Alyssa is the quiet type. But I feel she still would've said something due to the battle unfolding. If she isn't the quiet type, then you've got a major issue to fix. (Unless she's selfish and doesn't care for others, then disregard this.)
    Secondly, the mysterious stranger. I know the first few chapters are for developing the character personality. What I got out of it is that the two boys(sorry can't remember their names yet) are a bit too trusting to the point where it bothers me. I think they could've been a bit more suspicious. There's a battle unfolding and a mysterious person stops you. You don't know who they are, you don't even know if they are friend or enemy. I think they gave in too easily. This is my opinion of course, others might find that part pretty good.

Ending-Very Good, you did very well in describing the fight. It was detailed and I couldn't find any fault with it.

Overall- out of 5

19. I appreciate your critique storra
    I'll admit I suck at dialogue