Return of the Shadofael (September 2022)

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Virgo, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Return of the Shadofael (September 2022)

Strange events have been occurring recently throughout the land, and you've received a premonition that something bad is about to happen again... Especially because the sky towards the Northwest is beginning to turn black. Something tells you that the Shadofael beasts might be making a return again, but hopefully this will be the last time you encounter them.

[​IMG]

This event consists of a Casual difficulty Legend that has two paths: PVP and Epic Battles. Completing the PVP path will grant you 1 War Baron's Box, and completing the Epic Battles path will grant you 1 War Baron's Box. Upon completing BOTH paths, you will receive 1 additional War Baron's Box, for a total of 3 War Baron's Boxes.

The Casual difficulty Legend will be available from Wednesday, September 21st until Wednesday, September 28th, 2022 at noon PT.

If you find the Casual difficulty Legend to be too easy, there's a Challenge difficulty Legend awaiting you upon completing the Casual difficulty Legend! Like the Casual difficulty Legend, the Challenge difficulty Legend also has two paths: PVP and Epic Battles. Completing the PVP path will grant you 1 War Baron's Box, and completing the Epic Battles path will grant you 1 War Baron's Box. Upon completing BOTH paths, you will receive 2 additional War Baron's Boxes, 130 Aqua, and 130 Inferno, for a total of 4 War Baron's Boxes!

The Challenge difficulty Legend will be available from Wednesday, September 21st until Thursday, September 29th, 2022 at noon PT.

Event Information

To unlock this Legend, you must have a Shadofael Banner in your possession. Shadofael Banners can be purchased from the Marketplace for 100B gold.

Shadofael Banner stats info: https://forum.kingdomsatwar.com/threads/the-shadofael-banners-and-battle-pass.187313/

Thrawn likes this.
  2. Thank you devs. Also when will we be able to trade Dev charm if we don’t have duplicate of same one? Some of my friends are collectors and they want mine

3. @[ata]virgo

I love that we are continually seeing chances at upgrade materials for these banners. However, I noticed a small irritant in the fact these are always released 1 week into the 2 week event, with the timer running out at the close of that 2 week event.

One of the requirements to finish a path is to upgrade furn/equipment 25 times. The problem with this situation is this. I’m sure many can relate to already having completed the event legends and receiving all of the bonus equipment for the event before we are a week in. And, like myself, have likely transmuted everything into charms already. I have nothing left in my inventory to upgrade by the time this banner legend comes into play.

I’m also at a point where all of my furniture is to expensive to try and upgrade 25 more times as well.

This has left me scrambling to find a way to compete the legend before event end and was costly the last two times as I had to buy furns with charms to upgrade 1x each and dismantle 25 times over to accomplish the goal.

I personally feel that it’s a bad caveat to an otherwise beneficial legend. Hopefully you take a moment to actually process what I wrote here and perhaps make an adjustment to the format so we don’t lose an opportunity because of having no way to accomplish it.

thank you

Passion likes this.
  4. I don't mean to diminish your struggles, but if you need a quick way to finish legends like this, you can try transmuting some common eb equipment to get it to re-drop. If you have mithril, mith eq is also available, though upgrading it can be difficult (on the bright side, if its level drops, more enchant chances on a single piece!)

5. I can appreciate the thought into extra ways to accomplish the legend. While the mithril method will get you there (I’ve used it myself with the red helm) it’s expensive! Especially for someone who has to purchase mithril daily already. The re-drop idea on eb equips isn’t a bad idea, but I don’t think that grind was intended.

But imo all of that is self defeating. A legend should be a series of progression. All of the methods discussed waste various resources and essentially force a bunch of arbitrary moves to achieve. Guess it just seems like I’m moving backwards to takes a step forward that way.😀

ProdbyDomiino likes this.