Trial of the Rime Elves

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Virgo, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Trial of the Rime Elves

[​IMG]

With the longest and darkest months descending on the Hoarfrost Lands, the rime elves have invited you to take part in their traditional winter festivities...a thrilling sled race!

You and your companions must hurry to fashion your sleds and prepare for a fierce contest. Only the very strongest and swiftest of racers can overtake the rime elf champions!

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, December 22nd until Wednesday, January 5th, 2022 at noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to Trial of the Rime Elves will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Aurafrost Palace Chest, and Royal Aurafrost Palace Chest.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Juniper, Thrawn and justRuss like this.
  2. Submitted a help ticket regarding my iPad account nearly two months ago and no response. Please respond to my ticket, thank you!

3. Send another and then email if not drive to Canada and wait out in their headquarters

-H4RDB4NDiT- and justRuss like this.
  4. Wish I could, I keep trying to reply to my ticket but my old ticket isn’t closed so I can’t even make a new one lol.

5. Delete app that’ll show them

6. I always get a response within 12 hours