The final year of KaW

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Swabia, Jul 31, 2017.

1. If anything now kaw is just twitching post mortem the same way a fly does after it's been squashed. Let's see how long it can contort itself before it ceases entirely

2. It's just existing

3. Dude you suck you started KAWing after it was already dead ...you know nothing (KAW or RL) Only thing you know about is scrubbing toilets and by your own admission your good at it lol 🎩

4. lmao just listen to yourself, you're an absolute weirdo man

5. No loser ...by the time you were toilet trained and stopped wearing diapers (about 4 years ago) most true players were gone ....void filled by losers such as yourself 🎩

6. Now that you're toilet trained (finally) ...you clean toilets (like your dad) ....how ...ironic 🎩

7. looool ur obsessed bro

8. 🦪👈 I'm obsessed with eating these

9. how to recover my acc. if i log in my gmail account and password small cs or this account instead of big account?

10. create a ticket with devs support bruh

11. There was once a time when the "New Posts" section of forums would have an multiple pages of posts from the past 24 hours.

Now, there are a total of 3 (more like 2 if you disclude bumped posts such as this) for the past MONTH. It's even to the point where WC has 30 minutes of chat history at night.

KAW needs a complete overhaul, in terms of UI, gameplay, features, and structure, if it's going to remain a viable business model in the 2020's (even 2021. In terms of activity, KAW is looking a lot like Future Combat did before it was shut down).

AboveAverageGamer likes this.
  12. 5 years ago. Still going strong lol.

14. Most don't use forums not for lack of interest. Its that we much prefer the old forums. Was much easier to navigate and participate in.

milkweed and BadRobot like this.
  15. Old forums were much better I agree.

milkweed likes this.
  16. Events and trading killed the game.

Events killed clan loyalty and culture, something that this game was literally built in. There's few clans left with great culture, let alone active cc that maintains it.

Trading is inextricably linked to events. Charm farms. Even black market trading/selling/buying.

What the Devs don't get is without trading, people would spend a whole lot more on the game to be stronger instead of buying off game from other players.

So literally, events and trading have ruined it for players and Devs alike ..and yet it continues.

The biggest question...is can you right a wrong shop this far in now with so many in charms traded...so that there's literally no chance ever now for anyone to even remotely think about catching the big charm holders. Even with inflated charms, that those accounts will also get.

It's equivalent to the reset bonus. Even once a new account gets as big stay wise as an old account, they'll never be as big.

So Deb's, if you read this...your events and trading have literally bottomed out the microbuying in this game.

And you may only care about the big spenders...but without all the other low or non spenders, there's no ayer base for the spenders to be better than, and in so continuing to justify spending.

That said....there's so many other issues and problems that it's almost irrelevant.

17. It seems there's a great divide in what you consider strong and what many others do.

Strong Kaw definitely isn't. Will it die soon. Who knows. But as mentioned. Plenty of people now dropping off or not investing time into the game and chatting and actually being involved. At some point people won't be able to justify even going through the motions. Frankly I'm surprised it hasnt happened yet. Many are. But it can take a while to bleed out. Nothing is dead till it is. And then it's either surprising or completely expected and predicted. Foresight and hindsight are wonderful things