Rip Jackson GBNF

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by PipeBomb1916, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Jackson, an intellectual, a truly revolutionary child, managed to be at the forefront of this game for the greater part of three decades, impressively predating his own birth,

Sadly however he lost access to his accounts. And is now dead to us, we have lost a mentor, a leader, a saviour.

With it we have lost hope.

God help us all

2. Well this timing is uncanny to say the least

3. ...good riddance 🤣

🎩iPhone

4. LMFAO HOW ARE U STILL ALIVE

5. Because I'm the greatest KAWer ever in the history of KAW since the beginning of all times forever & always.

That's how.

Mayweather 💪
    🇺🇸TRUMP 2020🇺🇸
    #ToddBaconLives
    🎩iPhone

6. todd u were nothing compared to me, i'm never gonna end this feud ur just a strange strange man quite frankly

7. You "ARE" nothing compared to me and ya never will be ....really no one even knows who you are (KAW or RL) yer just an ugly ugly little boy
    quite frankly

Yer mom likes strange men.

She says hi 👋

#10 Munk, Aug 10, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  8. ...and you need to put your phone away while you're at work. Bathrooms need cleaning. Git to it.

🎩iPhone

9. Well todd in fact I'm currently acquiring an education, something you were never able to do unfortunately. However, if I were to ever clean toilets I would do a superb job at it. Unlike you. I doubt you can manage to clean your own toilet you inbred ugly pig

10. How are your classes at Phoenix University going? 🤣👍hey you don't have to tell me you'ld be great at cleaning toilets. I know you would be buddy. You were BORN to clean toilets. lol

#13 Munk, Aug 11, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  11. Jackson is definitely majoring in gender studies

12. nah im about 2 years too young to major in anything and that would take like 2 mins anyway cos there's only 2 genders bby

13. Y'all, please keep things PG-13. Much as I do appreciate everything contained (properly) in one thread, it still needs to be kept appropriate.

14. ...I mean your mom is so good at cleaning toilets (since shes been doing it her whole life). Like mother like daughter eh?

Thrawn likes this.
  15. Todd 😬 be nice to Jackson please 🙏. He is a Kaw Legend and a sweet person and my friend.

16. No 😂👍lol

🎩iPhone

Thrawn likes this.
  17. "BA BA BA BABA BOOM SHAKA LAKA SHAKA LAKA BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BABEEEEEEE!!!!!! TODD BA BA BA BACON BACK IN DA HOUSE YIPPEE YIPPEE BOOM BOOM SHAKA YEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
    🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Mayweather 💪
    🇺🇸TRUMP 2020🇺🇸
    #ToddBaconLives
    🎩iPhone