Getting banned for being inactive in war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by killingmyself, Mar 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello I am --Master-Of-Mechanics--. I was literally banned for being inactive in war. I didn't do anything wrong and my alt -cyttorak- was also banned for no reason. I wasn't casted on both. I wasn't even in a clan on my alt. I remember the last 2 events i stayed up three and four days at a time grinding. if this has something to do with linking multiple accounts to one device. I know a whole bunch of people that should get banned, that haven't even been touched yet. not only is this unfair but it makes the game a waste of time and money. I remember staying up 3 and 4 days at a time just grinding those accounts up. just to have them disappear. I would greatly appreciate it if the accounts --Master-Of-Mechanics-- and -cyttorak- were to be unbanned. As they were unfairly banned in the first place.

2. 1. So your solution was the create an alt to rant about being banned when you could've just posted with main since you showed your accounts anyways
    2. Neither of those accounts have broken swords so how exactly are you banned? Or have devs been banning accounts and not giving broken swords?

3. I can't even log in with them anymore I don't understand what I did that was so bad

4. Ah I misread, best to appeal to devs
    Good luck

5. The only people who can assist you with bans are support. Please send a ticket to support for this matter. /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.