The Phantom Clan

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Lirael, Nov 6, 2019.

1. The Phantom Clan

"Your investigation of Glenhalloch Castle has taken a sinister turn, as the long-abandoned castle is much less abandoned than you thought...

From seemingly nowhere, an army of ghostly soldiers has appeared to challenge your forces. But what are these warriors after? And what is keeping them here?"

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

The Fall war tournament will also be running next week from November 13-15. Please check out the announcement thread for more information!

This event will be available from Wednesday, November 6th until Wednesday, November 20th at Noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Phantom Clan will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Lost Warrior Box, and Royal Lost Warrior Box.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

JoPro, TVVATOX and xSyn_Rose like this.
  2. I wanna pet this pet tbh

JoPro and [ATA]Queens like this.
  3. wat is da furnishing shop

4. When you are looking at your furnishings, you can tap on the icon for the slot you are interested in and purchase the current event's furniture with NB.

JoPro likes this.
  5. No more daily leader board and relative rewards ? And how about the story pass for the one who has already finished it in the last event? We thought 150nobs could play for a season...;)

6. Event still going up to 100k?

7. Think the daily LB was a trial, to see what people thought etc. I liked it, more rewards for chasers etc.

The 150nob legend is still active, as far as im aware? This carries on through into this event for people to complete. I believe this ends on Jan 1st 2020, so be sure to try and complete all the tiers before then!

JoPro likes this.