The Hunt for the Dreadmoth

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Aug 14, 2019.

1. The Hunt for the Dreadmoth

"While enduring the fae court's hospitality, you have devised a bargain that the Monarch of Follyvine cannot refuse...

A dream-eating monster has been terrorizing Follyvine's faefolk. You offer to hunt down and slay the creature in exchange for relief from your debt and freedom for Holm..."

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed. Additionally, there will be a temporary premium EB for the duration of the event.

This event will be available from Wednesday, August 14th until Wednesday, August 28th at Noon PT.

Flight of the Dreameater

[​IMG]

There will be a series of premium epic battles this event! These can be unlocked with the Juniperum's Standard available in the marketplace for the duration of the event for 10 NB each. There are 5 tiers to the series, with increasing difficulty and cost, as follows:

• Voracious Dreadmoth - 70 NB total (7 items required)
    • Voracious Dreadmoth (Crushing) - 110 NB total (11 items required)
    • Voracious Dreadmoth (Fiendish) - 150 NB total (15 items required)
    • Voracious Dreadmoth (Murderous) - 200 NB total (20 items required)
    • Voracious Dreadmoth (Diabolical) - 250 NB total (25 items required)

[​IMG]
    Juniperum's Standard

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Hunt for the Dreadmoth will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Dreameater Box, and Royal Dreameater Box.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Simone and xSyn_Rose like this.
  2. Sounds fun

3. Yikes a new Prem eb. Devs prolly saw last prem and thought it was a quick buck.. didn't realize there was a promo last time. Just a cash grab this game is. No new updates, no new standard ebs, what exactly do the devs do? Lol

4. “Ooo-oo dreeeeaaamm weaver!
    I believe you can get me through
    the ni-ight!”

(Showing my age with my 70s playlist)

BigMijit likes this.
  5. The premium EBs are getting a bit too pricey, they better pay for their cost

0xOMissMinnieOx0 likes this.
  6. Unlimited xstal weekend? Pls thnx bai

Simone likes this.
  7. The premium item reads "Fae 4 Opener" in my marketplace instead of Juniperum Standard, and costs 20 nobility instead of the posted 10. The description of the item is also from the Khalkor event. I'm on an iPhone 7+. Why is this happening?

8. Because every time ATA creates something “new” there must be something wrong with it. It’s tradition.

rara and D3AD1NS1D3 like this.
  9. Just finished the Dreadmoth (Crushing), not worth 110 nobs

10. Just end this game already lmao.

11. Dear Dev team,
    I really liked synonyms game of riddles. Good idea! It helps everyone gain new knowledge and increase vocabulary. Can you please incorporate this in future events? How about incorporating inept, deficient, incompetent, substandard, inferior, amateurish, good for nothing, blunding, leaving much to be desired, inadequate, bungling, oafish, useless, botched, unpolished, fumbled and not to forget maladroit. You are really good at that. Can you? Or is your clumsy, goofed, fuzzeled mucked and mangleed screw up of in game item purchases a prelude to what is coming?

SSR likes this.
  12. Ooft

13. Sucks I have to use that much Nobility points but anyway.. quick question... what other item is used during this eb? I'm stuck on Phase 2 on the sweet dreams life bar

14. Sleeping pot ph2, chalice of life p3

15. Will we lose nobs if ff before start?

16. Any Juniperum's Standards used will be refunded if you forfeit only while you are in the first unlock phase.

xSyn_Rose likes this.
  17. Plans for a new Sverganti eb? It's been nearly 8 months. So many EB lines are incomplete and the only thing the devs release are the same rehashed crap events and a same crap premium eb that the overwhelming portion of your player base cannot even partake in. If not for the fact that the idea of this game is great, the lack of updates, initiative from the devs, and lack of new content kind of shows why your game is going down the trash can.

Update your player base. I already refuse to spend any money until it's not to unlock a prem eb...