♔ KAW MODERATORS ♔

Discuss anything KaW related that isn't covered above.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: ♔ KAW MODERATORS ♔

Postby xXxRPL_LAX_HERO_RPLxXx on Jul 30 2016, 9:15am

I know the first amendment says we have the right to say what ever we want and cannot be stopped unless it's degrading to your government. So you can you technically moderate what people say on here you can warn them but you can't stop them from there postings.
xXxRPL_LAX_HERO_RPLxXx

Postby Noodle on Jul 30 2016, 9:27am

xXxRPL_LAX_HERO_RPLxXx wrote:I know the first amendment says we have the right to say what ever we want and cannot be stopped unless it's degrading to your government. So you can you technically moderate what people say on here you can warn them but you can't stop them from there postings.

It can degrade the government. That's one of the reasons it was so revolutionary at the time.
Noodle

Postby Amaryllis on Jul 30 2016, 9:27am

Good job mods keep it up
Amaryllis

Postby Kezzer on Jul 30 2016, 10:17am

xXxRPL_LAX_HERO_RPLxXx wrote:I know the first amendment says we have the right to say what ever we want and cannot be stopped unless it's degrading to your government. So you can you technically moderate what people say on here you can warn them but you can't stop them from there postings.

You have the right to say what you want. ATA has the right to enforce rules however they want so long as they are legal. If you want to use inappropriate language then do it but ATA can and most likely will silence you for it.
Kezzer

Postby -Narwhal on Jul 30 2016, 11:39am

Yes they can. Just so you know, ATA isn't even located in the U.S., and although Canada does have freedom of speech, it doesn't matter. ATA is a private company, what they allow you to say on their chat service does not have to abide by any government laws.
-Narwhal

Postby Swabia on Jul 30 2016, 3:14pm

I'm only at -70% which is odd.

I'll have to do more bad stuff.
Swabia

Postby littlekitty1 on Sep 25 2016, 4:43pm

Hi my ring of oynx is not showing the picture can you please fix it
littlekitty1

Postby suptis2 on Sep 25 2016, 5:09pm

Necro
suptis2

Postby Titan_God on Sep 25 2016, 6:19pm

You said the word "speak" as correct, being this is though the digital era no one speaks here it's all written which legally and technically is different, being said yes posts can be stopped, removed, silenced how ever you want to state it and it's enforced by the TOU written by A Thinking Ape.

Being that all type within this game is stored and resides on the servers of ATA, they can limit data of their choice that can be stored which is also words, and anything they feel they do not want in the game on their servers.
Titan_God

Postby Kourtney on Sep 25 2016, 6:32pm

When a moderator makes a thread about mods and gets banned
Kourtney
2016 ASW Champion

PreviousNext

Return to Other KaW Discussion