♔ KAW MODERATORS ♔

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Wulf, Oct 3, 2011.

1.  has a point. I'm under not over 18 yet but I spend 12 hours a day average on kaw. I see a lot of bypasses in wc that get by  kinda odd.

2. I just like helping people, having the title mod just means you have a silence hammer.

You don't need to be a mod to stop bypasses (you can screenshot and report)
    Basically nearly every player can be a mod without the title. 

3. True. But I think the green/orange attracts some people 

4. Stupid idea. They had kid mods in the past and they all self-destruct. Kids should do their him work instead of moderating games.

5. Well then, case closed. If you under 18, never look forward to moderating until you over 18 lol.

6. Elite, I doubt that devs will do anything about SS.

7. I did that before, they said "which person are you reporting?" Wth, much reading, mh ?

8. Look on my wall I got silenced for my actions and kitty kat should be silenced to for the offending stuff she said she was cussing too t y an_lilli

9. Look on my wall I got silenced for my actions and kitty kat should be silenced to for the offending stuff she said she was cussing too t y ab_lilli

11. Id love to apply im lebanese armenian i speak english armenian arabik and a bit turkish im active 80% of the day plus i always wall mods when theyre away and ws is being abused with insults and stuff like that and i got e-mail im also 28 years old

12. And thank u wulf for this beautiful instructions of becoming a mod been waiting for this for long time

13. This thread is nearly 4 years old. Just sayin. But good luck ;)

14. Good luck 

15. Ow well thank u legend for reminding ive been playing for 1 year so i guess im a bit new thank u

16. Thank u also devouring ill need that luck

17. The wulf shares his vast knowledge again 

18. Bob retired  but not like you'll update :(

19. Would are you a dev

20. It says mods dont change names. Whos making the renamed then?