WHAT WOULD KAW LOOK LIKE IN REAL LIFE?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AshesOfEden, Jan 18, 2015.

1. there are less crappy threads than there used to be. there are less threads of all types than there used to be. forum participation is lower than i have ever seen it.

but please stay on topic. posts should be in the form of "what kaw would look like in real life"

mods:

2. Being sat on when coming out of pin

3. I hacked the devs phone...here is there private text.....

4. This is how i feel conversations go sometimes with devs....

5. When the devs change the drop rate for items on the 4th phase of the Falconer series....

Meanwhile, LB players on HTE/LOTL/ASOF trains be all:

6. Your threads are probably what I missed the most :lol:

7. The unicorn rp and PvP is quite accurate!!

The Ashes at work looks good, just replace the gif with some animé instead :p

8. How many of you struggle with your lands and making everything symmetrical?

9. Nice thread op, lol

10. When you got all the equip from the event but you're missing the breastplate

11. When somebody says Hi! to you on WC and you don't know who they are so you just wave back..

12. I lost it at indy wars.

13. When blazey explains you the osmon rai strip mechs and you don't have a single osmon rai building but still pretend to know what's going on..

14. When you get a juicy post on your wall and you go showing off to your clannies..

15. bump .For the really funny Alison/SkinnyMinny and willyDeuce interview on page 75

16. Funny af, Great Thread once again

17. No offense op, but you rely way to heavily on memes/gifs for comedy.

18. I sounded too harsh there :/

19. Bumping a classic by Ashes.