WHAT WOULD KAW LOOK LIKE IN REAL LIFE?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AshesOfEden, Jan 18, 2015.

1. When someone asks if their towers are big enough while changing for LL wars..

2. Beginning the slow clap...
    

3. Cynderstryke at this years Frozen Calamity event..

4. When you try to do a scout to see the hidden towers and they catch you..

5. What it's like every time I open this app and am bombarded by the Devs for money...

6. How I feel everytime the devs run back to back to back events. The kicks just keep coming

7. This is a close up shot.

Devs ask..."hey, you got any change in dem pockets?" While we look they hit us cause we are defenseless

8. APOC strip room..

9. When the devs announce they're adopting the new clan ranks, and the clan admins & council begin drafting a new clan hierarchy and decide who's gonna be war chiefs / commanders / armmasters....

10. What I do when I see a saltyfoot in Wc

11. Ashes on a roadtrip

12. When you mess up items on NQ

13. :lol:

14. When skinny joins a war, gets inc then realizes they can't drop build.

15. The revolt begins When we cry out that ashes was silenced......bring him back for the needs of the service.....forumns suck without him...

16. So heres my proposal devs.....straight up gif dance off for reinstatement of ashes. Forumns frequent gif post peeps against all devs and mods.....competetion ends wednesday at midnight your time.

Let us fight for those we want to protect

17. This thread has to be ammong the best of the best threads written on kaw forums . The interview on page 75 between Willy and Alison is so funny.

18. the forums lately:

good bump, btw. this was a fun one.

19. the forums before ata sucked all the fun out of them

20. Some things still have really good participation. Tends to be threads like this, or trivia, or political/debate threads.

Way to many crappy threads though.