Complete OSW Ally Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by -Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity-, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Smarter Active Ally Search

What is Smarter Active Ally Hires?

This chapter is to help break you into the ally trading market. I will discuss better ways to search for active allies that will sell faster.

Basic information

On Active Allies, there are a few things you want to check on their profile before you even click Hire!

-Activity: It is important to check their EB history to see if your new potential ally is active or not. I would also suggest tracking their W/L/Q (Win/Loss/Quest) count once a day for a few days. If they are recording over 70 to 300 plus actions a day constantly, then they will be a great hire!
    -Stats: Stats are important for resale value. If your ally is getting high activity, but is a Shadow Hansel, that ally will probably never grow. It is good to check your allies stats and find one willing to grow.

Clan Events

My favorite way of finding an active ally is through Clan Events. I save up gold that I am willing to spend the. Search the EB section of clan events. Then gauging the ally market at the time I search through multiple ebs to get a grasp of what the current price is for active allies at a certain price and cs level.

From that I then look to find a cheaper ally, track their activity, then hire them. This is an amazing way to gauge average prices of an ally at a certain price range. Doing this will benefit you as you enter the ally trade market!

2. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Spacer

3. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Spacer

4. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Spacer

5. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Spacer

6. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Spacer

7. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Spacer

8. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Spacer

9. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Spacer

10. Re: Complete Ally Guide

BFA

What is BFA

BFA means Bonus from Allies. Every ally you hire, their CS is calculated into your total stats. To better gauge how much an ally adds to your strength the math is simple.

2% (.02) of your allies CS or Combined Stats to Ally is the boost to your CS.

Now BFA and BFE (Bonus From Equipment) Are hidden stats and will not show on your profile for other players to see.

[​IMG]

Here is a link to another clan with info on BFA as well as a lot of other info on allies.

Awesome ally Guide
    My BFA converter Guide

11. Re: Complete Ally Guide

I'll help you on this one -spacer-

12. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Thanks Balto

13. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Spacer

14. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Spacer

15. Re: Complete Ally Guide

-spacer-