Complete OSW Ally Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by -Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity-, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Very informative compendium about allies, I liked going through it. Well done Rusted!

I especially liked the osw aspects of allies, as that's a subject rarely discussed but only taught by experience.

2. Re: Complete Ally Guide

WOW! Very nice guide!

3. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Very helpful thnx

4. Re: Complete Ally Guide

TL;DR

5. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Fixed the bbcodes. I will begin to post spacers to make the post easier to read.

6. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Spacer

7. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Spacer

8. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Spacer

9. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Spacer

10. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Spacer

11. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Max Plunder.

Basic MP Ally Information

Max Plunder or MP is the one of the most important things you should do in the game. A lot of new players make the mistake of wanting people to buy their max plunder allies for quick upgrades.

Trust me when I say this, your ally is worth more than your upgrade. You will earn more gold keeping it. Also, the stats of your allies does not relate to the plunder. Only the cost of your ally relates to the plunder you make from having your ally.

I personally believe that your max plunder (MP) ally should be over priced. In the ideal situation, it should be your Ally Bomb, which will be discussed in detail in the next chapter. Over priced MP allies insure that you keep that ally for a long time. It is an essential part of the game. You can get into active allies for bfa and ally trade after you establish your MP ally.

Testing Max Plunder Ally
    [​IMG]

Simple:
    With full attack troops.
    -Hire an ally,
    -Hit your eb and note the plunder on the 1st hit.
    -Regen
    -hire another ally or volley your current one and note the plunder on the 1st hit.
    -Repeat until you are not making anymore gold.

Do this until your plunder no longer goes up. Also, if your ally is between 40 and 60 bill, you will already have max plunder. That is because there is a plunder cap you can make from allies.

Here is a link to another guide for Max Plunder Allies.

Max Plunder

12. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Spacer

13. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Spacer

14. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Spacer

15. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Spacer

16. Re: Complete Ally Guide

Spacer

17. Re: Complete Ally Guide