A history of OSW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Okay lets not derail the thread anymore please, bring it to a new thread.

2. Even so, if all the games ATA had released back then were and let's just say they were all earning an equal amount (which they weren't, KaW was the flagship), KaW would have to be earning 3 times more than what it makes now. Considering it's the flagship game the more likely number is 5-6 times more than what it currently makes.

3. The only other game besides KaW to have any content to it was and obviously because it's still here is PiMD.
    PaW they forgot about and they didn't care about GaW. GaW would have made money if they did something to it.

4. Ya good facts Kaw made A LOT of money in 2011 games clearly dead RIP

5. Nobody said it was dead, we said its dying. Ain't nothing you can use to counter that other than your opinion, you'll probably just ignore facts. Yea they made "A LOT" of money in 2011. They made a lot before that too because at the start they had no spending cap and people were spending 20k a day(says so in the article if you read it). The amount the game is earning has been dropping for a long time, a sign it's dying.

6. Any facts again other than "it clearly is" can't say profits are dying the mobile gaming market has expanded and Kaw still appears on grossing in sub (like it did in 2011) so unless you have facts to back it up why are you wasting time

7. Where is kaw on grossing now compared to 2011? A hell of a lot lower.

8. Not really, like in the article it was High on rankings in Sub categories like it still is, and was in overall during Black Friday, plus you take into account how massive mobile gaming is now compared to 2011

9. I used to see KaW at about 40 in overall top grossing. Now I don't even see it in the top 200. Your only argument is "the mobile industry has expanded" by that logic not a single game on the mobile market has declined

10. Please take this to another location

11. Ok I'm done, I'd just like to add that swift is proof that getting Ko'd in ee can do the same brain damage as getting Ko'd in real life. So be careful everyone.

If you need any help with osws or their dates, feel free to pm.

12. Your guys' argument is tainting the thread, smh

13. Can you go find somewhere between 2009-2014 where I said that? Or do you just make stupid assumptions with no basis, to match your threads?

14. Kotfe is on war against Last Rights? It can't be!! This here honestly surprised me. I wonder what could go wrong between these two strong clans? What could possibly created such a war between them...?

15. 2014/2015/2016
    ___Annihilation___ vs Devious playground, iG and The Strippers Club

CF against iG
    CF against Devious Playground
    The strippers club is basically dead

___Annihilation___ wins

16. The Jealousy and want for total power over KAW.

17. Teja gave 1 million $ to mare to strip tyger and his noob hte friends in last rights

18. Technically iG did help win it but it was primarily Hollows win ie; NaL (New Age Legends) vs. Hollow War. Not being a jerk, but it should be changed to that :3 I fought alongside them as a longtime member of FSU.

19. You don't seem to understand the "like" part of "like you "

Not you but others in the past who were that moronic

20. I do think all clans involved should get a little glory.