A history of OSW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 15, 2016.

1. It does say the thread is under construction and to pm him with osws and their year

2. Why doesn't know jack

3. ROFL at the awp vs clan a bs. Guessing op is an old member.

4. If you don't like the fact that doom and Infin worked out a mutual cf you could always hit an old AWP leader until they request a cf, then you can claim a win if you want... If you are even in the same hit range as any of us.

On another note, little mack has been hiding in pin 2 hours now. Would be nice if he done PvP instead of playing dead and talking about it.

5. Look, at the facts:

Befor That osw:

Aztec had 4 clans with above 50members
    Insok army was at 150 members
    Riders of the Apocalypse was a fully running hte clan

By the end of osw:
    Insok army: disbanded
    ROTA: 5 members, 3 were same person
    AZTEC: 2 clans, only 1 above 50 members

End of war agreement: mutual CF

Whether it was awp that caused it is not 100% certain. But those are the facts.

6. ROTA was actually an osw clan led by ex NA members(I think) that turned into an hte clan temporarily before the osw.

7. And I thought it was Isnosk Army? Have I been spelling it wrong this whole time? but I always just called them the CF army

8. Im pretty sure only Elizabeth was Ex. NA
    And im unsure actually,insok, isnosk, same thing.

9. -v- has to post all his second hand knowledge on here instead of pm'ing op, so he can act like he's part of kaw off system.

The truth is. -v- is just some stupid noob who has never played kaw off system, as can be seen by his appalling win/ loss ratio.

10. Actually the op has spent a pretty large amount of time with me in pm. Also other than the ATA stuff everything I have posted has been first hand knowledge. If your gonna try and insult someone at least make sure it's accurate.

11. First hand knowledge. Sure 

12. I'm getting confused by all the shortened versions of clan names. Liek wtf is wtaftidlock anyway :/

13. BH vs Anonymous

They even made a forum thread about how they'll fight till the end. Was pretty funny :lol:

14. Hoorah. I heard Blackhand is still running red hot?

16. I don't recall awp making a thread for BH, I do remember BH making a fail troll thread for awp tho... And I do also recall how BH stopped hitting as soon as accounts bigger than theirs were shown.

You know the only difference between BH and AWP? BH tried to live off a name of the old BH and destroyed a legacy, awp was just for the bants. Other than that they were basically the same.

17. I'm out of it for a little while, everybody gets delusions of grandeur.

18. Yada yada yada. Still salty we destroyed your clan?

19. Salty cause of no inc? Lol you guys made spaztecs look like the best osw clan in the game in comparison.