Zaft/IG/New age/yafi

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Sep 1, 2015.

1. So in my near 3 years in kaw ive seen somesuper powers be dominant in the game.....ig....zaft....apoc have been the biggest but also yafi were a force to be feared and new age the biggest single clan force tobefeared but over the years after many osw n power strugles most of who I just named are a former shadow of there former selfs but as kawdraws closer to its final days im wondering will apoc be the final super power we ever see in kaw. On another note do the hardcore elite who remain in the clans mentioned believe u will returnto former glories or are the former powerful days behind u a distant memory.
    Personally all clans I just mentioned brought something positive to kaw .......wether it be there big spending lb accounts who helped fund the game or there attempts to free allie marketsor farm mods to improve our gaming experience.

In short will we ever see a new superpower and if so wheres it coming from

2. This hurt my eyes almost as much as my posts

3. We need to see a new generation rise to become the new war clans when the old clans die off

4. Also if ive missed other powerfull clans out please discuss. ....

N yes noodehl drink ....kawing...n spelling/grammer are a bad mix but my topic is genuinely something id like answers on.

5. Wall of text. Paragraphs and punctuation are your friends. ️

6. I read all of op's post. That's my summary.

7. New Age isn't dead but YAFI is getting there B-)

9. I dont think yafi or new age are dead they both have a solid loyal player base that are killer in clan v clan but unfortunately they both have suffered what is a result of osw ......no clan wins.... ive personally kept a eye on this epic osw which I believe the game is all about but osw clans are a thing of the past and after what has been in my eyes the most intense osw ive seen both clans are losers suffering both clan memb losses and credibility losses since 90% of kaw is pve these days...........I believe both these clans deserve credit and praise for old school kawing in much the sane way that somezaft who have stood there ground deserve ccredibility and also apoc for there performance in taking zaft down but the harsh reality is that these clans who retain the original spirit of kaw will be forgotten and ignored by a vast community that think kaw v hte / epics is what this games about

10. So a clan died. Big deal. Kaw will go on. APOC clans are looking mighty fine IMO.

11. Apoc clans certainly are looking fine frog.......but so did ig.....n so did zaft......my point is will this be toppled again......cmon frog you know the game n u been around a while ......amswer the question

12. Answered mate. APOC is the present superpower of kaw. Will it still be around in 2016, 17, 20?

Dunno and don't care. Just go with the flow.

13. I cringed at this post (sorry, no offense intended)

14. This

15. To even have a successful eb clan takes a lot of effort, time, or a certain niche that is unique from others.

Imagine trying to take those challenges and adding more to it.
    Like, osw/pvp folks can be pretty impulsive and hot tempered. Getting 80-100 of them together in the same clan... You never know. Lol

16. Personally I believe we are witnessing the last of the super powers with apoc........am I upset about this....... yes ......but I bet apoc vets are aswell......fact remains. ... where do u go after beating zaft....... nowhere........or do u guys have plans we are yet to see

17. Best thing to do is split up lol that'd be interesting

18. Situation is always changing, nothing stays the same for long. Change is the only constant in this universe, that and spragga.

19. So are we no longer considering WDGAF a super power?

20. They definitely are and there's a few more this post ignores. OP just seems to be following these OSWs and that's what he's highlighting if that makes sense.