Zaft/IG/New age/yafi

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Sep 1, 2015.

1. People who use the stupid font apps are the kaw equivalent of basic girls.

2. Next Time Make sure You can Reset a 650Bil "Reset" bomb Lmao But anyways...
    Support
    --ػཥཐའϯཐ--ཛ།༏ϯཇ ມསอཛཞཡ☠ཞʆอ ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Á̸Ł༒ཾPṤ̸Ξ༻

3. Aawww crying over 1t how cute but ud b laughing if y'all did it to us lmao we have the funds u don't if u gonna cry abt a strip u can plead for cf and go do pve

4. I personally think the next super power is not created yet but there will be one

5. ZAFT a powerhouse. Thats a joke. They couldnt farm a piece of gold from a baby. Its funny how everyone is afraid of this p.o.s. alliance. I will farm you all.

6. what you been taking polls or something? not ev1 is an EB fairy like you OP ...the only thing you'll ever be epic about is OSW running

7. Yafi died because they are cheaters

8. I quit kaw 3.5 years ago and have recently joined back. The power clans died when eb started. Back when it was pwars clans had power. Or so it seemed. Now peeps get mad if you hit them once because its def not in the norm. Back in the day you had to keep a list of inactives to farm lol. Kaw has def changed. Not sure for the better. Ebs make people soft nowadays

9. Not only does bacon have an awesome name but he's right. You're an eb noob pars

10. Lot goes in to keeping alliances a superpower so change happens when people get bored with stagnant ebs or osws. Change happens when leaders and vets retire or step down due to rl or whatever. Change happens when people inevitably get upset with alliance decisions.

Speculating is pointless.

11. Zaft is really strong!! I would never mess with a zaft member!

-2012 rofl

12. Yafi is weak. I kill them no prob k.  trash bag ghost boy will cry 

13. Hmm after cleaning a 160T strip this afternoon it sure feels like my OSW clan is alive and kicking 

14. that kind of thing always amuses me, coz too many people say it! sure kaw isnt gonna last forever,but i dont think its close to its ending days just yet :D

15. Well said :D

16. I don't osw often but when I do, I talk smack. 

Respect to all that pvp/OSW

Once upon a time, someone farted.

I wasted time reading some interesting comments...I love laughing at the grammar nazis out there. It's pointless. People are just expressing their opinions...take it for what it is, and drive on.

Now... I just wasted your time. 

The end.

17. #100thpostonthisthread