15 FFA HTE seals give-away - helping one clan at the time!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -Tr1-, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

That's very thoughtful of you. Would kindly provide me with some nominations I could use the seals with?
    Thank you for all the help RPL is giving to KaW community.

2. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

As a fellow rpl now aha i agree with Xeam we truly do this for our love for helping others and joy of smacking eb bootys for those who merely graze it. Thanks though Tr1 :)

3. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

We don't do what we do for fame or glory. We merc because we love helping people. It's our passion. Thank you all for your recommendations but give them to others that truly need them. Kaw on

4. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

I just wana say ' the lightning bolt ' again....... Wendy is always welcoming to all new players and willing to help them any way she can...

5. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

That's a really generous act, I really like to know there's generous people people like u out there. Bless u. And congratulations to thoose who gets ur gift 

6. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

We choose united _ kingdom and Ancient White Elves to receive the 2 seals

7. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

Increased seals allocation to 2 for both clans at RPL request.

8. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

Omg ty rpl for that.. You are all so awesome.. Ty again I know the smalls are so excited? It's people like you guys that make this game so enjoyable. We have met some really nice people on this game ty to everyone for letting everyone enjoy this game

9. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

I decided to allocate the last seal to Zodiac - an entry level clan dedicated for years to help new players.

Thanks to all for the nominations.

I will try to do seal give-away every month, with 5 seals available every month.
    Hopefully one day, ATA will match my contribution and I will be able to offer 10 seals to those entry level clans that make a big difference for new players.

10. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

11. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

Mercs legion they have saved my ass many times 

12. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

On behalf of myself and The Lightning Bolt I would like to sincerely thank Tr1 for his generosity. Has just been and sealed in our clan. It is very heartwarming and is really nice to meet someone who gives unconditionally as he is doing. Much love to you xoxoxo

13. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

Heh thanks Wendy, but I'm not done yet. Still one more seal to go.

It's pleasure to help such magnificent clan

14. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

Thanks a lot for sealing Tr1, I missed to thank uin cc when u were in clan. Xoxo.

15. We at uk sincerely thank you for the second nomination rpl and for the second seal tr. Im sure i speak for everyone at uk when i say we are deeply moved and tHankful for your generosity.

Its not often many would do something like this. You are a better person than most of us playing this game.

16. Your welcome Wendyms for suggesting your clan

17. I need one more nomination - unfortunately Zodiac is unable to run HTE.

18. Thank you Hypnotic for supporting our clan xoxoxo :D

19. Well, here we are then, shows how closely I pay attention to forums...  Thank you to all who nominated us, Zack, Ash, Chaz, Xeam, and thank you Trying, it is greatly appreciated!  We do what we can to help because most of us needed it when we first started as well... Comprehending build mechanics and overall gameplay certainly wasn't something we learned in the first few minutes, in fact I recall my first build consisting primarily towers, was learned differently by someone who has now gone inactive unfortunately enough... Anyhow, it's a way to pay it forward, most of us do what we can here, not going to suggest we earned anything more than any others, but again thank you to those who thought of us when Tr was considerate enough to do this for the KaWmunity... KaW on KaWers! 

20. that was beautiful. Well said.