15 FFA HTE seals give-away - helping one clan at the time!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -Tr1-, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

With me TR1 of course

2. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

Im not gonna sit here n beg...

ANONYMOUS WAR PROJECT

BRINGING PVP BACK TO KAW N NEED FUNDS TO PULL OFF BIG STRIPS.

3. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

Ah I see the noob hte clan is trying to act tough. 

4. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

ZAFT Carnage.
    Zaft Genesis
    Zaft S.o.t.r.a

All running hte, the only 3 I checked ;) pretty sure more Zaft clans are running it too. You were saying?

5. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

"The Lightning Bolt" Clan, Best clan for new players, Best advices:Free seal, FFA alot to help the new players grow, Support all the clans that need Help.

The owner Wendy is soooo respectful and Very Helpful.

I grow in that clan, I give my support to them.

6. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

I seconds mercs legion and united_kingdom. Both great clans i have been in. I owe all my kaw knowledge pretty much to ML. And united kingdom do an amazing job in teaching and growing members and i am proud to say i have been a part of their great work. Id love to nominate their subclan too but unfortunatly hte isnt unlocked there atm 

7. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

Mistery inc is the clan, The guy there Malcolm is selfless in throwing seals FFA to help people grow. They deserve a seal at least ️

8. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

Zodiac Elite

9. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

HGK, an old eb clan thats always helping clannies out. Allows small cs player to hit TSG, and Summoner to help grow faster.

10. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

I really like this idea TR1. I hope you choose a deserving entry level clan. The people that run those are the reason that most of us stuck with KAW.

PS -> here's a shout out to graduates of Saviour King academy - which was my first clan. Also to the folks that ran it. The clan died, but the memories, teaching, and friendships survive. I hope you are all doing well. :)

11. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

Young Patriots

Known as a place where a lot of people learned to play the game. Myself included. Dragoman is doing a great job there

12. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

Seal confirmed at ML, thank you TR1

13. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

Second echelon big group of selfless people. Always nice and htes we have are usually near or totally ffa. Want to give back to them

14. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

The true legends- we is just outta osw n rebuilding

15. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

The good life
    I grew all my alts there from the start they are a good starter clan. Always recommend them also.

16. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

Give them to Harbinger. He needs allies lol

17. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

I help people but would decline your seal. Great noble thing to op

I could not think of a clan so many good ones.

18. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

Protians

A small clan doing T3 and T4 ebs which often hosts free HTE for anyone who wishes to join, even announces it in WC and they never ask for anything in return even though they often fail 'bigger' ebs because people join for the HTE they give and then leave immediately. That is probably the nicest clan you'll find on KaW.

If they are picked, make sure to pm Shivanrico and tell them what this is all about.

Thank you in advance.

(Tell them Pony says hi ;) )

19. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

Fortnight, helped to grow and give experience to many new players in the game. They are very nice people who care about growing new and smaller accounts over their own growth 

20. Re: 15 FFA HTE seals give-away to celebrate new lands!

What a nice guy 

Wolves Reborn

I think you've been here before before you had the name TR1. We're trying to grow the clan back after a break 