support the future of KaW, noob clans needed

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by HateYourFace, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Hello, noob player here, started yesterday. Would like to start off by saying I've ever played several app war games over the years and wish I'd found this years ago, it's a very unique game and the community is crazy helpful compared to other games.

Only problem I'm seeing is the lack of substance and choices in clans for new players, which undoubtedly leads to people quitting before they grow. Every clan running EBs my size seems to have 5-20 members, half inactive.

So what I'm proposing is for small alliances with few members to post here and maybe we can get enough to make a large active fun growth clan. I know members will grow and move on but we can have new ones move in. It shouldn't matter who the leader is as long as they are laid back and not an ass. The leaders of the merging clans can decide on this.

Once again I'm new to KaW and forums so if this is stupid or has been done I apologize. Would be nice to have a few mega noob alliances around for new players to join and have fun.

2. Support. Hope u get the numbers

3. Support. Being new is hard. And Devs should update the tutorial.

4. Mergers for struggling clans is a healthy answer.
    Keep eb's flowing n all will benefit.

5. Support. Hopefully your clans grow! Merging can take a small clan far.

6. If any clans would like to talk merger pm me wecan discuss

7. Support.. I might even stop by and drop a few horns

8. There is a first for everything.

9. This is actually the 42nd thing I have supported

10. Definitely support.

11. People wanting to feel big would farm the hell out of them. Don't make clans filled with easy targets.

12. Definitely support.

13. support

welcome to the game :)

14. Support. Hope it works for you️

15. I mean seriously is no one thinking this through?

16. Any clans on this thread and any clans resulting from a merger of small clans for new players has my personal protection.

Anyone in these clans can wall me and these people wanting to feel big will have to answer to me.

Also hit up WoG_Academy of you need a small clan to grow in.

17. Lol it's not the easy.. We have little squirts like S0L running around. If he wanted to hit them you couldn't stop him because he is too small for you to hit

18. You can only do so much
    Even i know that and I'm the guy who's lost track of how many alts I have0.0