support the future of KaW, noob clans needed

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by HateYourFace, Dec 17, 2014.

1. When you get HTE unlocked i'ld be more then happy to ride (oops) ...I mean drop some seals for your clan 

2. There are plenty of decent academies around, the only problem is to find them (or them to find you) once you leave the tutorial.

Maybe setting up a thread listing some of them would be an idea? Even if newbies don't read forums, it could help us out pointing newbies towards academies once spotted on the wc. I do it regularly when spotting french or german newbies as I know the corresponding academies.

Not sure we need Yet Another Starter Clan though...

3. exactly ...most bigger alliances have had (some still do) training clans, problem is when OSW comes around these "training" clans become nothing but meat shields.

4. I'll help fund and lead clan come up with name

5. "The Syndicate" is a good starter clan if anyone's looking for a starter clan to join. The_Firm is made up of noobs that started their first days in firm's sub clan. We always look forward to new players. The_Firm will try to send help to make sure the starter clan don't fail ebs and we have a lot of our alts there all times too. So come check us out. :)

6. I'll donate clan if 50 people under 4mcs wall me saying "I'm In".

7. I also forgot to put that we regularly go to "The Syndicate" to drop our horns for horn eb. I will be going down later to drop a horn. :)

8. I got a clan made FOR noobs BY noobs 
    The Shadow Riders

9. Quit while you are ahead, this game is on the way out and you are years behind everyone else.

10. Support too newbies good luck all struggling clans should merge into one giant clan

11. Balot they could easily get a couple of bigger veterans to help out it's no problem

12. Way to not check if autocorrect messes up your post simple problem is people will farm these easy targets and few "vets" will drop build as people are usually not willing to. Simply put the few vets who do drop build wouldn't do much overall.

13. And you said "bigger veterans" you answered as if it was about ebs. It's not. People wanting to feel big would farm these noobs and those big veterans can't do a thing to protect them.