Lag Issues (10/30)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Hey Devs,

Just wondering who you guys share you data centre with? Also, why did you always tell us prior to this that you owned your servers?
    It's feels like there's a lot going on that you aren't telling us... We deserve to know what is happening, not some prepared PR smoke and mirrors answer..

Thanks,

Prime

2. They arent claiming to not own their servers. They dont own a dedicated ISP.
    At least that what im getting from this.

Either way i dont care. Free gold.

3. Is there a date the chests are set to expire?

4. Hey just happy kaw is there when i crash out and there when i log in in the AM.

5. You all need to learn how datacenters work. A company sends their routers/servers to a datacenter. The company then pays for an ISP to connect the router/server to the internet. Its called Colocation hosting. This is how cloud computing is done. You put your gear in all different parts of the country.

6. when will the double time for an eb be over? Is it only for 1 eb?

7. Need golden chests

8. Interesting, i think they should let some EB Time last longer... Would be Nice to leave Warbeast on for 6 hrs or Haunting 12hrs small clans can finish in time, if that doesnt really affect the Servers Function, regarding space , stability and not lagg cause of activity

9. PS: interesting that my IPhone Lag all day yesterday , but On Desktop, everything was working all Ok.. Mmm this means both Run on different servers or is just the way the game works? Did android users also had lag

10. Still lagging...

11. I noticed an increase in time allowed for ebs. I think we should keep the new timer for them
    You might ask why? Because lots of new players could defeat them thus giving them reason to stay

12. Chest activated. No bonus. 

13. Lag causing some inconvenience but very happy with Chest and double time for EB.
    Please keep this double time till christmas.

Please give us fews days or even week notice before bringing EB to there original time.

Can you start any EB which drop Mythril.

14. The Lag is still ongoing

15. Eb times just reverted back to normal. Thanks for no advanced warning, ata. Such a great job communicating.

16. Still bad lag for me.

17. Still lagging bad.