Lag Issues (10/30)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Hi Dev,

We appreciated for the epic durations was extended. However, it is possible to extend our spell durations too?

Thank you.

2. Thought lag was fixed yesterday but iPhone just lagged badly on TS item bar. Funny how laptop and iPod doesn't lag

3. Still lagging on iPhone. Restart does no good.

4. Still lagging in iPhone badly ridiculous when it takes 20 mins to empty.

5. Devs you should higher the cost of creatin a clan, as there is so many clans here and more being created every hour, it maybe should do some good and lower lags... higher the cost to maybe 500bil so there wouldnt be so many created clans who get inactive after 1 week

6. I can't even play on my pc the last 24 hours the lag is so bad. I have no other issues on the pc but with this game site. My android works fine.

7. Lag is no better - action in an EB can take say 20 sec or timeout, which is ridiculous. Try to do a quick unload is impossible. Issue is the same on phone or pc

8. It's even worst now then 30th October lag.
    Reloading taking 30 sec to 1 min.
    Plus lot of time hitting /action getting time out. It's frustrating.
    You need to upgrade your servers.

9. Give us building upgrade tokens for every day lag. I won't complaint then. But if you think 2 hour double plunder is any good to cover inconvenience Then u r Wroung. Please sort it out. It's frustrating

10. I havent been able to get on my alt for 3 days unless unlink device and log on that way but now devs have disabled log on that says too many accts on one device wtf fix it plz

11. "Replace the free gold you give us with free building upgrades!!!"

12. Thanks for the free stuff. I've had no issues at all with lag.

13. Why people think we getting something free.
    We give kaw our valuable time.
    And dev knows that they are from us. Else we got lots other game in App store.

So dev. Keep us happy. Drop us seals , tokens , equipments. And we will keep your kingdom alive.

On i device we having lag during loading , hitting and even chatting. Please address it in forum that why its happening and what u doing ?

Keep us happy.

14. i didnt experience any lag until you updated us on the 30th. Everything went down from there.

I honestly dont care, but obviously more than a few are having issues.

Please update us on the current situation, ty.

15. I feel that the lag is actually getting worse Each day for me personally it's causing disconnections at the worst I lost a full hour of the prolific spell due to opening chest nd the lag taking 10 minute to kick in but needing to unload at the time ... I'm not asking for much a a bit of compensation wouldn't hurt would it ??

16. The biggest problem I am having are allies. I can't find them at all when I search for them

17. Sometimes Kaw crashes and disappears back to my phone desktop. That's annoying 