Possible iOS8 Lag Fix

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 1, 2014.

1. I believe IOS8 made not only kaw but most download rates crash. Sticking to ios7

2. Wi-Fi Networking is a part of the Assisted GPS feature that iPhones use. This collects nearby Wi-Fi network names and references them against a master database. Using this information your phone can narrow down your location without requiring a GPS lock, resulting in it being able to locate your position quicker.

3. Turning off the wifi in privacy seems to have helped a little, but still very laggy to the point of being unplayable.

IPhone 5s running 8.0.2

4. Didn't do anything really still lagging stupid update why put it out if is not ready 

5. MUCH better with this fix. Thanks devs

6. Haven't seen much of a difference so far from doing this but I will give it time as I only just did it 10mim ago

But on another note, has anybody had the issue that KaW will just lag out hard or pause and then instantly take you to your unlock screen? Then having to re-open my phone It's happened to me like 10 times when scrolling thru ally list or EB history or clan members list.. And other then that I will click something like profile and it takes forever to load into... or another problem is, i'll be in another clans member list and it will just go blank with the brick background of KaW or whatever then lag me out of the app and force close. Also does it when I click on a another players profile sometimes

Hope this helps a little devs️

7. P.S.

It's making war almost not doable due to the crashes and lag on LTE or Wifi

8. I'm refusing to do a my iOS update till my apps are updated for it. I know some won't work if I do. So not jaws fault for a change lol. We can let them of this time

9. Turning off the wifi network did help, but I am still having quite a bit of lag . At least there's some improvement 

10. Reading the comments of people blaming app developers for Apples failure is my new favorite hobby. They're just so angry, and about all the wrong things.
    Truly the height of hilarity while on regen.

11. I still get lag but it's less than before.

12. Made no diff what so ever wish I had never updated it

13. Didint help at all still lag and now Kaw even freezes up and crashes. and its done it on LTE and Wifi.

14. Followed the steps, will report back in 48 hrs

15. Someone with ios 8 help me follow plz

16. Still not a lot of difference

17. Don't see much of a diff. still lagging b4 and between actions. very slow unloads now

18. 24 hour update, I've hoped for better news to report after following the instructions on page 1, but the gaming interface is still extremely laggy

Any EE warriors will understand my next point:

I feel like instead of spamming targets, I'm having to spam basic functions, like Attack, Members, OMG typing

19. Ampersand got me....

I think you get the gist of it