Possible iOS8 Lag Fix

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Tried resetting network. Seems to be better now. May be wishful thinking, though

2. It still takes a lot of time after completing each action for my phone

3. IPhone 5s Lag still bad after trying work round - alt's iPad fine

4. I haven't installed iOS8 on my iPhone 5. Getting my 6 plus today. Guess I won't be installing Kaw on it until all issues are fixed

5. Is this any better? Plz report

6. When will be the problem solved, that since the last update i can't copy and past from Ipad? :roll: :eek: This is realy bad as i can't copy ads :?
    And the problem with freezing the screen still exists with WIFI - had it this morning...

7. No issues currently on ios8.02 on a 6 .

8. @Pokadots your best chance is 20th October when iOS 8.1 will be released. These issues are iOS 8 issues and not KaW app issues. Hopefully will be addressed in the next iOS update.

9. Had to upgrade unfortunately.. KAW become Extremely slow!! annoying lag at war - very hard to KO and SKO- switching to 4G doesn't solve the problem much but Wifi is clearly slower !!

10. I'm still hearing that Kaw lags during war. If this is the case, don't you think that with it being Season Wars that this should be addressed? I certainly won't be using my iPhone 6 until all faults are rectified.

11. Seems to have got better. Still laggy, but def improved

12. You guys said u were gonna fix copy and paste on iPad and it is still not fixed I want to post ads and wall art

13. You all are likely looking at a memory allocation problem. A emulator like magna ram back during win 95 in the 90's could fix this problem by bypassing bios and reallocating memory to wifi.

14. iPhone 5s IOS 8.02 tried everything the Problem still on, the lag come and go.

15. The internal clock speed of modern computers lags behind wifi speeds at 10mbps verses 60mbps do you see where the larger memory buffer is required?

16. Things are now much better after the new update thanks.

17. New update available. Plz key us know if it's better

18. It's don't really help for my iPhone 5s tis is killing my game, Plz solve this problem ASAP Tks

19. Still lagging here.

5s running 8.0.2