Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Gh made for a pretty good exploit in info wars lol

2. Dat lev thrE ban doe

3. Love the design :)

4. i like the banner's design , i will get it :)

5. Banners look great. I'm not holding my breath. Still another week left 

6. I love how the devs can make these banners with spy stuff but not regular spy banners hmm hint hint ( im telling u to make some spy banners )

7. How about ending this Season with something great?
    Indy Wars will pay the same medallion as Primal Wars for this being the last week of Season 4 Wars.

8. How about no ^

9. Indy Wars should not be shunned. One fights amongst random players. Why not make it pay more? It would help all the players whom are warring.

10. I do iwars, I do all 3 in fact everyday. I ccurrently have 130 medallions which I slaved for all season. To further increase the medals would mean more noobs who didn't try as much during tthe season can just catch up

11. I do all Indy Wars. Have been since the beginning, did not compain at all but had one total week of pure loses. Do the math 3 indy wars multiply it by 7 days in a week. That's equivalent to 21 loses in one week.

12. That sucks, maybe learn to track or WC so when going into these iwars you'll have a chance. Can't always rely on there being a good tracker or WC in every match. Take initiative

13. Why start events, bonus gold promotions , competitions(blueVsgold), and such DURING a season event ?
    Such a lack of forethought.
    Get your act together and stop bending to the masses

14. KAW Admin

I actually have 2 questions: maybe was answered earlier, but I hate assuming.

1. The reward equipment, is it enchantable with myth like past seasons, or with Aqua/inferno?

2. Is the enchanting cost cheaper and is also there a 0 fail rate like with past seasons?

15. Devs crapped up again i got 2med instead of 4 med for winning 2nd indi today

16. Y obly 2medals?

17. Only 2 medals??

18. It's their mistake unless otherwise posted. Send feedback to be compensated.