Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Nice double drops - thank you devs

2. Whinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhinwhine

3. EPIC FAIL
    Devs do what u annouce!
    At Start of Season it says No increase in now ...
    Thats ********!!!!

4. Dear Devs/KaW community. Why are you going back on your word? You said there would be no increase. Didn't you? I don't understand why just as you've got us back on side you come up with such epic fails. You knew the majority of us would NOT be happy with this announcement. It's so sad that you appear to just not care.

You've come out here before to say you listen to us, care about our opinions, take our comments on board. So why this change now? Why go back on your word. Worse of all why reward those who previously hadn't put in the effort in? Do you know how hard it is to constantly war? To organise the time throughout real life events/work etc... And yet now such a massive jump in reward levels that can completely change the medallions LB???

Awful move. Wrong decision. Reduce the new award levels or return them to what you originally said would not change



5. Crazy increase !!! From 3-6 that's way too much of a increase !!!

6. No support to a massive increase in medal payouts!

7. Lets be fair about this. Yes they said there would be no increase in drops but just look at the medal leaderboard. The whole point was for the top people to be over 100 medals and they would then be fighting for the upgraded equipment whereas people who don't even have 50 or 75 are going to get the whole set and it will be upgraded too. This will benefit all those who war so why moan.

8. Can someone quote where they said they wouldn't?

9. Cool, extra medallion drops for the USA timezone wars.

10. Wait..let me get this straight. U guys thought the devs would do what they said theyd do?Noobs

11. I understand the pissed part though. Atm i got 8 medals. I only have to win 1 war a day now to get to 100 which would prob get me to top 500 too. Thanks devs

12. I can understand people who are high on the medal board being upset, but not surprised. This is how the devs roll. Stare at problem -namely 10 out hundreds of clans warring- till it effects the bottom line. Then apply a temporary bandage. EE should have been rewarded higher for participation from the season start. Then there would be no need to skew medal count now. But it is exactly what I thought would happen.

13. Terrible business solution decision. Absolutely no support. You need to read forum posts and reconsider this decision or retro/compensate medal rewards back to the first war of s4.

14. Wow!! Nice way to repay.... I mean screw your customers. Tells us no increase and now you're on your second increase. This has to be the worst business practice ever. You will lose customer base and next season you will lose tons.

15. Please make steals based on plunder before primal is ruined thanks

16. Based on ally plunder*

17. NO SUPPORT

This is another epic fail by the devs.

This medal increase is a slap in the face to those who have warred all season. Those warring all season have spent far more effort, time and money (xtals), only to be lied to that medal counts would not increase during the season.

As others have stated, increase in medal rewards need to be applied retroactively. Many warring earlier in the season would have warred far less knowing that the same results could be achieved with a quarter of the effort and money. So much for consistently rewarding effort.

Either leave the medal reward the same as it has been or retroactively reward those who have supported wars all season.

18. The developers have clearly stated that, "at this point, we will not change the medal rewards."

They did not directly say, "No, we aren't changing anymore this season."

So, your points are invalid that they went back on their word.

19. Spilatch wat do u mean ?

20.  Like it's a surprise? Comon! Y'all had to be ready for this...