Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. When does the season end?

2. Support medal increase , sum of us cant war every day....

3. Devs. Last primal war my regen clock was all screwed up. Im watching to regen my troops which are zeroed out and my regen clock says 1:30 sec next thing i know i have 2 incoming attacks and it happened the entire war, but the times were completely different all war

4. Joe, I've been seeing this as well while warring on my PC. I do not see it on iPad or android.

5. Being 8 weeks long, the last day of Wars for the Season will be October 26th.

6. Season 4 is 2 long, its just annoying now

7. It's the exact same length as the seasons before it.

8. Hey Kaw_Comm, go to bat for us and get us spy banners. See the other thread on forums.

Pretty please?

9. Why don't devs listen to ppl when there is a problem ?? S4 nothing has been fixed and more problems are added to the ones we had in previous seasons. There still are huge mismatches in Primals and Indys ... It's suppose to be FIXED!?? Really? Plus all the advantages we had accumulated during the years, it's not counted ?? Why ? Where did you buy the right to remove all our priviledges? Where? ... cuz ppl asked you to? I know a couple who did ... Didn't spend time nor a penny to grow and participate and be smart... Those are the ppl enjoying S4 today. No pain no gain <- but thats not true in kaw ... I expect to get smacked by top 10lb cuz they worked for it and deserve being stronger. Now you're removing all their strength and letting small noobs hit with success on them ??? How insulting!

10. lol. i hate the madallion thing. Stick to rancor plz. Much more better

11. I don't see huge mismatches in indi the only thing that I've seen that "mismatches" indi wars is lack of experience in warrers or wc. But I don't blame the devs for that. I blame the warrers you win some you lose some. I've had one team that I call perfect. That was a lil over 24hrs ago. We had a wc, 2trackers, and only 1leak over all I think. Was an easy war.

12. What the hell are those question marks after the equipment ? Please elaborate

13. Indy war 26 10/3 lag/disconnected from server during war for 5 min. It cost us the war. We all sent feedback. Received no response. No compensation. Had several not able to log back on. Not to mention the 20 min crash just before war started taking away from our prep time. More proof Devs don't care about anything but there money. How about some explanation Devs! And take some Responsibility!

14. Just a thought for everyone I think we should have other styles for ko next season. Classic is the best. So 2 of those. but split by a day. No advantage. Call it original but make ko time shorter say 9-11 mins. So I don't get carpal before end of year. Then have a war called kill that gives you 2 xtals.

So the week would be classic, original, classic, kill.

;)

15. Can we just keep the rosters difference within a 100 mil cs range ?

How is it possible to match two rosters with 160 mil cs difference ?

No match us for Christs sake

16. Chronic, I sent feedback as well, but as of yet, no response. Sad KAW support cannot respond to major issues. :(

17. You can beat a clan 160m bigger than you. Matched a clan bigger than us by 140m and we won by 2b.

18. Troll that depends on the size builds ur fielding ... At the top 140 mill cs difference isn't that bad but mid ranges 160 mill is huge .. Just for sake of argument think about an all gh clan match 160 mill larger clan in primal no way in Heck should that happen that's almost 8 mill cs per build difference

Like I said at the top it's not that big a deal with the differences between ps cs and attack cs and all it's just no way to deal with effectively in mid to small range wars

19. Any update for upcoming week?

20. When does the season end ?